Upgrade FreePBX systems

No problem. I worked on this for almost 10 hours today. Got some things running.

The UCP does not work anymore. I get thousands of these messages:

What is that, and how do I fix it?

Now your beyond my abilities. Start scouring through your logs. I am sorry!

The console log is stored in /var/log/asterisk/full. There should be some information in there about what the specific problem is.

I checked this and all other logfiles at that location and there is nothing specific to this problem.

I believe in this case, the console log is talking specifically about the Javascript console log. This should be found in your browser. In chrome, this can typically be found in the menu: View -> Developer -> Javascript Console

Using Edge. Edge console log:

Unfortunately, this maybe a bug. A 403 error typically has to do with authentication/authorization. I’ve also seen a few others complain about this issue, but I’ll need to research it more to understand what the problem is exactly.

Thanks. Let me know if you need more information.

Might have something to do with the passwords? See above?

Chromium based new Edge? Or craptastic original MS Edge?

Microsoft Edge 44.18362.449.0

Tested Chrome und FireFox, same problem.

Is there a way to turn on more logging in FreePBX to see what is going on?

Anybody? More logging possible?

The error this guy is seeing is the same one you are. Could you look through his thread and see if there are similarities?

@mbrooks since you’re on both of these, do you see any other similarities?

@cynjut Yes, I believe it is the same issue. I was planning on updating this forum thread once we had an issue in jira.

Yes, seems to be the same issue.

As this was about upgrading, I will continue over there.

1 Like

@mbrooks can actually merge the threads. I don’t think I have THAT power at this time. :slight_smile:

(If someone finds this by search):

It was NOT the Backup and Restore module.

It is the latest Voicemail version v15.0.18.11. I went back to v15.0.18.10 and now all works fine!

Just to update this thread, Fix for this UCP/Voicemail issue has been pushed to edge.

voicemail v14.0.6.12
voicemail v15.0.18.14

Thanks
Kapil

1 Like

Thank you all. Restore worked now. Now testing the new system.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.