Https://community.freepbx.org/t/calendar-module-problems/47173

I’ve got a freepbx FreePBX 14.0.13.4 and i’ve got a troubles with local calendar.

l was waiting resolve of the problem in latest versions, but nothing has changed.

Did you upgrade to Calendar 14.0.2? Check your module version and if it’s not resolved, there may be a perception or requirements misunderstanding.

Calendar 14.0.2.16

So, in the original thread there were several problems. Which of them still exists?

1. When i set a worktime for my office and choose reoccurring monday to friday, i’m getting just tuesday to friday.
  2. When i try to change or delete some event, other different event is dissapearing (randomly or even all together)

1. If I’m setting a reoccurring event during all the year, i can’t change or delete it, because all events are changing or deleating simultaneous.

I’m currently running edge version with no issues

i’ve got three different versions of a freepbx and the same issue on each of them

Talking about the calendar module

there are two versions of the calendar module 14.02.4 and 14.02.16

i ’ ve tried google calendar and local

What the other tools can i use to manage work time of my callcenter during holiday? (workday: 8.00-18.00, the day before holidays 8.00-17.00, sometimes during a holiday 9.00-16.00 ) I can change time conditions manually, but i want to do it automatically.I can’t create the calendar for the year , because i haven’t got the list of holidays.

Have anybody got the same issue?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.