How to simplify Freepbx GUI interface?

By the way there is not any localization problem i think. Because i have copied my amp.mo file to it_IT directory and it worked.

The sound files have absolutely NOTHING to do with any utf8 needs, that is PURELY visual, do you understand that? WHEN your users can hear and understand EVERYTHING the system can say, THEN you can spend a few months translating the GUI

Again until they can effectively interact with your system, you are wasting all our time on the weblate stuff , Please take a “reality check” here . . .

Thanks for your advice. But if you gave a solution about this topic so it could be better : )). Everyone gives advices but noone gives me solution.
what says Linus Torvalds:
“Talk is cheap. Show me the code”

No, you will have to “learn how to use the code” it all works “almost” well. and you have already been “Shown the code” you just as yet don’t understand it.

If you study it well, you will , I am sure , understand it.

(Notice that a Finn, who natively speaks Swedish, cared to code in English for obvious reasons (and swear very effectively in it too !! )

Dicko i understand you. Thanks really. But i really want to solve this problem.So i will keep asking question about this subject until anyone helps me : )).

Kod okumayı ve Ä°ngilizce programlamayı Ă¶ÄŸrenmeniz gerekecek

Don’t waste your time asking questions, spend that time reading and learning, it worked for many of us, and the WIKI has sufficed for many who care not to be disciplined, seriously everything you have asked is covered within the WIKI, you should read it a few times :wink:

When i click tr_TR so i got this /var/log/apache2/error.log messages

[Sun May 28 16:11:22 2017] [error] [client 10.0.0.105] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method module_functions::getInfo() in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/modulefunctions.class.php on line 3090, referer: http://10.0.0.108/admin/config.php

[Sun May 28 16:11:22 2017] [error] [client 10.0.0.105] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method Whoops\Run::getInspector() in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/filp/whoops/src/Whoops/Run.php on line 237, referer: http://10.0.0.108/admin/config.php

You’ve now broken your system. Time for a reinstall.

This time install i18n like I stated in my last reply.

2 Likes

Andrew, English and other default installed languages are still working. Problem in new manually added language.

English always works. That’s because the strings are written in English. You said earlier that no languages are working. If they are now working then put your translation file into the i18n folder of framework and it’ll show up in the drop down.

2 Likes

Italian, Spanish and Ukrainian and other languages working too right now.And I have indicated this in my previous message. I have fixed that problem while adding these languages to locale.
Now I have only problem with tr_TR. tr_TR displays in dropdown box, when I click it so php gives me fatal error. tr_TR is not default inserted GUI language to dropdown box on the main page. Is have inserted it manually. I have tested many conditions. I have copied edited amp.po and compiled amp.mo Turkish files to es_ES, so when I clicked es_ES so menus were displayed in Turkish.
But when I click tr_TR so apache gives me fatal error.

Error logs:
When i click tr_TR so i got this /var/log/apache2/error.log messages

[Sun May 28 16:11:22 2017] [error] [client 10.0.0.105] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method module_functions::getInfo() in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/modulefunctions.class.php on line 3090, referer: http://10.0.0.108/admin/config.php

[Sun May 28 16:11:22 2017] [error] [client 10.0.0.105] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method Whoops\Run::getInspector() in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/filp/whoops/src/Whoops/Run.php on line 237, referer: http://10.0.0.108/admin/config.php

You modified something in the code base to add your language when it’s automatically added if you add it into the right location and have broken Freepbx.

I realize we have said this but if you just use weblate like everyone else it’ll just work and be easy. Otherwise send us your po file to add into framework.

How can I fix this problem on actual running system?
I installed this system over the arm based CPU so I don’t want to install again. So I want to solve this problem on the actual running system.

If you try to help me about solving this issue so it will be so greate.

Just restore your last working system backup, and RTFM this time before going forward :slight_smile:

What is RTFM?
Do I need to install freepbx only?it can be enough ?
By the way, when I try to get log via amportal a dbug on the terminal so there was not any log messages on the terminal. But when I try to listen apache error log so there are 2 fatal error messages which I indicated in my previous messages.
I think it is not freepbx ?? Am I right ?

RTFM = “Read The Fine Manual” but Fine should be translated to a really bad word :wink:

If you are a self defined “Developer” then you should already know this.

But “Dude, are you seriously trying to do all this an a Raspberry or similar?”

You will need to learn that you need have multiple backups on multiple machines, because if you are like me you will probably F@ckUP on a regular basis, eventually you will get it working though if you persevere and do that RTFM thing

Yes this is a machine like rasperry pi.
Can you suggest me one good RTFM?

I have checked this error right now:
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method module_functions::getInfo() in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/modulefunctions.class.php on line 3090, referer: http://10.0.0.108/admin/config.php

There is a defined getInfo function inside of the modulefunctions.class.php
So why it says me undefined method
?
Anyone give me any clue about this error?

i have solved getInfo problem. I have changed this function name as getinfo so problem has been solved. But problem was shifted to another file.

[Mon May 29 09:28:59 2017] [error] [client 10.0.0.105] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method DB::IsError() in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/utility.functions.php on line 243
[Mon May 29 09:28:59 2017] [error] [client 10.0.0.105] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method Whoops\Run::getInspector() in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/filp/whoops/src/Whoops/Run.php on line 237

When i change IsError() to error() so main page is not openning. How can i fix that problem?