How to simplify Freepbx GUI interface?

I don’t think that’s a secret, maybe just a lack of understanding as to what you need to do on your part? ( you will probably need “your locale support” in your OS also)

Friend I am trying to insert new web GUI language.
But now I can’t find solution. Default added languages can be displayed their languages, but new created and inserted languages can’t be displayed.

What can I do on my OS? Suggest me please

I just did

My system supports tr_TR.utf8
I try to add Turkish language to freepbx.

Now I can send you whatever output you want me to support you about solving my problem.

Then use weblate and start at the very top.

https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FOP/Translating+FreePBX+with+Weblate

as previously suggested. Your “input/output” will be self evident :wink:

You dont know about solution and only you lead me weblate.

Because I don’t speak Turkish, please note that you earlier posted that you where trying “es_ES”

I said I solved that problem. It is default added language in Freepbx 13.
I solved that problem by adding new locale package about es_ES.
When I clicked es_ES so default English page were showing up. But now it is displayed.

But you are going around in circles, did you also install tr_TR.utf8

start with

https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=002683415331144861350%3Atsq8didf9x0&q=turkish+writing&ie=UTF-8&sa=Search#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=turkish%20utf8

if you need unicode support.

Yes I installed tr_TR.utf8

Sorry, I’m out of this thread, good luck . . .

Simplifying the GUI for Turkish folks is “far from simple”, you will need to do all the work yourself, or “call a friend”

root@as:/var/www/html/admin/i18n/tr_TR/LC_MESSAGES# locale -a
C
C.UTF-8
en_US.utf8
es_ES.utf8
it_IT.utf8
POSIX
tr_TR.utf8
uk_UA.utf8

It strikes me that I should ask, "are these just the sound files you need in Turkish , or do you rally need to “translate the ‘GUI’” the first is easy but a little onerous

find /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/en -name “*.wav”

you will need to record each and every one that you feel you need to be heard in Turkish, then you duplicate the file structure into /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/tu (there are only 1914 of them :slight_smile: )

When you have done all that then it might be a time to translate the GUI into Turkish if you really need to, this might take “a little longer”

Now i need to translate GUI to Turkish. If sound files are needed to be translated to Turkish so i can try to translate them.
But i have not completed easy step yet.

Than complete the easy step first, because if your clients can understand English, they can probably read it also, and seriously, which of your clients need that GUI access apart from you ?

Most of them dont know English. And i want to achieve this job. I have started to do it and i must complete it. But i am blocked…

WHAT??? so none of your clients understand a goddamn word your system is saying to them, but you are bullheaded enough to try and translate the GUI for yourself, is this true?