Freepbx 40- Web Gui crashed after attempting GV motif

You “tried to enabled one of their motifs”

What does that mean? This module does nothing unless it was configured.

You already uninstalled it by removing it. No need to run uninstall

ok, the gui is still not working.

What’s the error.

site cant be reached, err_connection_refused

Reboot

1 Like

reboot got the gui back, still says cannot connect to asterisk in the top right

You are probably logging into the machine right after the reboot. Give it a moment to start all services.

I logged out and back in, it’s been about 20 mins since the reboot. It still says can not connect to asterisk.

go to the cli and type: fwconsole start

1 Like

If your configuration can be easily replicated, maybe you want to restore your system to factory defaults and start again with a fresh install.

@tm1000 just curious, is there any reason the motif module can’t be removed from all repos since it is now useless?

I was thinking the same thing. Still wondering how the OP got to this point? Did they install Motif or is it actually included in the default distro they were using?

every minute or so this happens now.

Sounds like you need to start over. You firewall rules are corrupted and the Zulu interface is broken.

If you can’t reload and start over, each of the errors you are seeing is documented in the forums. You can go through and solve them one at a time and get the system back up and running.

If you decide to start over, don’t try the Google Voice thing. Also, you may want to use the “df” command from time to time and see if you are filling up your file system again. When that happens, bad things that aren’t easily fixed happen.

1 Like

i have no problem doing a factory reset. Only problem is I don’t actually know how to do one.

Have you cleared up your full disk yet? What does df -h show for free space.

1 Like