Framework installation stalls out

After performing last night modules updates, the GUI interface is not longer responding. It stop responding while upgrading the framework module.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Try rebooting your machine as your session is most likely locked with the uograde

Thank you Andrew. I rebooted the machine and I was able to log back in and finish the modules upgrades.

Thanks.

I am doing upgrades now and it is stalled while installing framework, this is how far it gets:

Downloading and Installing framework
Downloading framework 13005473 of 13005473 (100%)
Installing framework
Untarring…Done
Updating tables admin, ampusers, cronmanager, featurecodes, freepbx_log, freepbx_settings, globals, module_xml, modules, notifications…Done
installing files to /var/www/html…done
installing files to /var/lib/asterisk/bin…done
installing files to /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin…done
Checking for upgrades…
3 found
Upgrading to 14.0.5.9…
-> Running PHP script /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/upgrades//14.0.5.9/upgrade.php
Upgrading to 14.0.5.9…OK
Upgrading to 14.0.5.12…
-> Running PHP script /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/upgrades//14.0.5.12/upgrade.php
Upgrading to 14.0.5.12…OK
Upgrading to 14.0.5.22…
-> Running PHP script /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/upgrades//14.0.5.22/upgrade.php
Upgrading to 14.0.5.22…OK
framework file install done, removing packages from module
file/directory: /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/amp_conf removed successfully
file/directory: /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/upgrades removed successfully
file/directory: /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/start_asterisk removed successfully
file/directory: /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/install removed successfully
file/directory: /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/installlib removed successfully

And now it is just sitting there doing nothing. What do I do next?

Wait for it to finish but this has nothing to do with this thread

Nevermind, finally got it working but it was a very difficult update, had to reboot at one point just to make the FreePBX web interface responsive again.

If you upgraded through the web interface then your session is most likely locked at that point which is why you can’t access the gui. This is something that’s been an issue for a long time that we are planning on fixing.

Try:
service httpd restart

How long did yours take to update from this point? Mine has been running for about an hour, still just sitting on in the same place.

See my reply right before yours and it will answer your question.

Actually, that doesn’t answer anything.

service httpd restart

Thank you

Framework 14.0.5.25 provides better output verbosity to determine where this installation is stalling