Ender75258
(Robert Tramontana)
1
Hey, just wanted to put out a feature request: FreePBX UI themes and customizations, I just think it’d be cool is all
billsimon
(Bill Simon)
2
Advanced Settings gives you many options for this.
Ender75258
(Robert Tramontana)
3
I also mean like making it easier on your eyes, like changing the background to black XP
jerrm
5
But not as cool as it would be for ClearlyAnywhere … 
Stewart1
(Stewart)
7
I wish you guys would stop fiddling with the Form and provide some sorely needed Substance.
billsimon
(Bill Simon)
8
Who are you replying to, @Stewart1?
Stewart1
(Stewart)
10
Sorry, I had assumed that this thread was essentially a continuation of
Ender75258
(Robert Tramontana)
11
No, this wasn’t, sorry… I don’t even know what Edge mode is… Link to the intro of edge mode?
lgaetz
(Lorne Gaetz)
12
Ender75258
(Robert Tramontana)
14
Learned some new things, cool!