Error when Apply Config Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Timeconditions'

I’m trying to update the modules on a Freepbx 14.0.16.11pbx. Most the modules updated fine but when I click Apply Config I get Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 1
exit: 1
Unable to continue. Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Timeconditions’A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install timeconditions 2) fwconsole ma enable timeconditions in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php on line 213
#0 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php(106): FreePBX\Self_Helper->loadObject(‘Timeconditions’)
#1 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php(53): FreePBX\Self_Helper->autoLoad(‘Timeconditions’, Array)
#2 /var/www/html/admin/modules/restapps/Restapps.class.php(1492): FreePBX\Self_Helper->__call(‘Timeconditions’, Array)
#3 /var/www/html/admin/modules/restapps/Restapps.class.php(1492): FreePBX->Timeconditions()
#4 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/DialplanHooks.class.php(107): FreePBX\modules\Restapps->doDialplanHook(Object(extensions), ‘asterisk’, 900)
#5 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(861): FreePBX\DialplanHooks->processHooks(‘asterisk’, Array)
#6 {main}

When I try to run fwconsole ma install timeconditions like it says I get this:

Module(s) requiring upgrades: cdr, cel, queuestats, timeconditions
Upgrading module ‘cdr’ from 14.0.5.25 to 14.0.5.25
Downloading module ‘cdr’
Processing cdr
Verifying local module download…Verified
Extracting…Done
Download completed in 0 seconds
Checking if field cnum is present in cdr table…Adding!

In Database.class.php line 219:

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘asteriskcdrdb.cdr’ doesn’t exist

moduleadmin [-f|–force] [-d|–debug] [–edge] [–ignorecache] [–stable] [–color] [–skipchown] [-e|–autoenable] [–skipdisabled] [–snapshot SNAPSHOT] [–format FORMAT] [-R|–repo REPO] [-t|–tag TAG] [–sendemail] [–onlystdout] [–] []…

Upgrading module ‘cel’ from 14.0.6 to 14.0.6
Downloading module ‘cel’
Processing cel
Extracting…Done
Creating cel if needed…
In utility.functions.php line 207:

Can not create cel table::

moduleadmin [-f|–force] [-d|–debug] [–edge] [–ignorecache] [–stable] [–color] [–skipchown] [-e|–autoenable] [–skipdisabled] [–snapshot SNAPSHOT] [–format FORMAT] [-R|–repo REPO] [-t|–tag TAG] [–sendemail] [–onlystdout] [–] []…

Upgrading module ‘queuestats’ from 14.0.1.46 to 14.0.1.46
Downloading module ‘queuestats’
Processing queuestats
Extracting…Done
Download completed in 1 seconds
Detected Missing Dependency of: cdr 14.0.2
Found local Dependency of: cdr 14.0.5.25
Installing Missing Dependency of: cdr 14.0.2
Checking if field cnum is present in cdr table…Adding!

In Database.class.php line 219:

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘asteriskcdrdb.cdr’ doesn’t exist

Upgrading module ‘timeconditions’ from 14.0.2.23 to 14.0.2.23
Downloading module ‘timeconditions’
Processing timeconditions
Extracting…Done
Detected Missing Dependency of: cel 13.0.18
Found local Dependency of: cel 14.0.6
Installing Missing Dependency of: cel 13.0.18
Creating cel if needed…

All upgrades completed successfully!
Updating Hooks…Done
[root@phonesystem ~]#
[root@phonesystem ~]# fwconsole ma install timeconditions
Detected Missing Dependency of: cel 13.0.18
Found local Dependency of: cel 14.0.6
Installing Missing Dependency of: cel 13.0.18
Creating cel if needed…

I restarted the pbx.

What do I need to do to resolve?

I ran the 14 to 15 upgrade wizard, I was just going to see how far it would go , I thought I would get a prompt before it actually tried to upgrade. But in 2 clicks it was working on the upgrade. However it failed.
Generating CSS…
Done
Module hotelwakeup version 15.0.5.5 successfully installed
Updating Hooks…
Done
NETWORK ERROR (see console log for more details): Try running this manually on the CLI to finish: ‘fwconsole ma upgradeall’

I ran that and every module shows PHP fatal error after the install log, see example below.

Module framework successfully downloaded
Installing Missing Dependency of: framework 15.0.6.18
Updating tables admin, ampusers, cronmanager, featurecodes, freepbx_log, freepbx_settings, globals, module_xml, modules, notifications, cron_jobs…Done
PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function writeln() on string in /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/install.php on line 38
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Call to a member function writeln() on string in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/install.php on line 38
Stack trace:

1. Whoops\Exception\ErrorException->() /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/install.php:38

Pretty sure this is related to the Error | Table asteriskcdrdb.cel doesn’t exist. Is it possible to pull that table from a working system? Or what’s the best way to bring it into existence?

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.