Call Park - Single Button Using Dsskey

@SacredKow I have always just manually hung up my cell phone within 10 seconds of testing… I just tested leaving them alone after hitting the ‘park’ button. Can you confirm you eventually get a busy signal on the Yealink and your Cell Phone hangs up?

That’s exactly what happens… the busy signal on the YL is brief (maybe 2 or 3 tones), my cell will stay connected a bit longer and then eventually drop.

@BlazeStudios assuming you’re using a t46s, are you on the same firmware as what I have?

I don’t know what firmware you have, it’s not mentioned here that I can see. But I have about a half dozen T46S out there and doing this.

Apologies, was in my other post:

Firmware Version 66.86.0.15
Hardware Version 66.0.0.128.0.0.0

Also, since this was in the last post as well… I’m on Asterisk 18.14.0 and FreePBX 16.0.21.18.

Think I will have to exit the office here shortly, but I’ll check back in. Not sure if there are any other options that need testing.

Thanks for all the feedback and help today, much appreciated!
-Scott

If there’s interest in a bit of consulting to help sort this out, I’m open to discussing.

I know people say this works on YealinkT4X but I have tried this on a base freepbx install and a upgraded and factory default Yealink T46G. There is more configuration required that I cannot pin down anywhere… I have tried the Park Pro Module, I have tried using the licensed version of Endpoint Manager to see if there is a setting that is provided with its Yealink provisioning. Nothing, Nada, Zip…

Ya, I’m hoping someone that has it working is open to looking through my setup and maybe able to compare against a working environment side by side (without relaying info via me) and maybe the answer will be easier to find. I’d pay for that kind of help.

Can you dial ##slot# when on a call and it be parked to the slot? Can this be done normally outside of a one touch config?

1 Like

Checking, I’m offsite today, waiting for someone there to message me and I’ll call and test.

So that DOES work, one step closer.

I concur on all of my systems ##slot# does work…

Makes me wonder what the DSS Key is feeding when it’s pressed. Is it not sending the leading ## or perhaps not sending the trailing #. Could test with the value field once I get access to a phone again.

## is the default in-call Blind Transfer feature code just as *2 is the Attended Transfer code.

Now when you (all of you) are on a call and hit transfer do you get B Transfer and Transfer softkeys? If so, you hit Transfer - slot - B Transfer does that park the call?

I’ll check as soon as I can get access, my counter part is gone for the day.

@BlazeStudios No transfer softkeys show up for me after hitting the park dsskey. After hitting the park dsskey (this is a button programmed with the ‘slot’ number as a blf) my phone goes back to the main screen as if you just hung up the call, all of the callers info disappears and as stated before, if the caller does not hang up I receive a brief busy tone followed by silence.

That’s not what I said to do. You press Transfer then enter the slot number (like you would an extension) then you hit the B Transfer softkey. We are testing the normal methods in which a blind transfer can be done to confirm that all blind transfer methods work outside of a 1 touch DSS key.

That process

This process yields the same results. T46G immediately exits to home and no call is placed on park, no indication of failure, nadda.

So you do have the option between B Transfer and Transfer as softkeys when you are trying to do a transfer from the Yealink?