Call Park - Single Button Using Dsskey

Hello @BlazeStudios,

Here’s a log from my call, unless I’m mistaken (very possible), it doesn’t seem to be doing the transfer.

https://pastebin.freepbx.org/view/3cdd259c

Now we need to see the export of the Yealink config. Call isn’t being parked.

@SacredKow Thanks for the sanity check, thought I was the only one having this problem. Mine is EXACTLY as you describe it. When you hit the button set up as a BLF, and blind transfer set nothing happens at the PBX level and when you hit the button again it tries to pick up that line with the default ‘sorry nobody there’ message…

Here is a pastebin of the T46G debug log at the moment I hit the transfer button
https://pastebin.freepbx.org/view/d3b86c89

Here’s the config @BlazeStudios

https://pastebin.freepbx.org/view/2b28c147

I think we’re about to get it sorted out @Dellsmash - hopefully!

Thanks!
-Scott

I’ve dealt with a few call park threads lately and I could have sworn in one of that I said “You cannot use FAC, Asterisk doesn’t support it.” The “Call Park” options are for a specific type of Call Parking that Asterisk doesn’t support. Thus have call_park.mode =1 (FAC) means you’re telling the phone to use the wrong mode.

Both of you need to make sure that is disabled and test again.

Oops - though for what it is worth, I just switched it to FAC a bit ago. Switched back and testing again.

Same results… here’s the new call park log:

https://pastebin.freepbx.org/view/7e83bf6c

There are only 4 or 5 settings that I can find dealing with this issue and I have spent no less than 10 hours trying to solve… Trust me, with 25ish potential combinations I have triple checked them all. FAC may not work either however interestingly enough, with it set to FAC at least I can get the phone to actually TRY to transfer the call. True I agree FreePBX hates it and declines the transfer but at least it responds lol… I am going to say this is a phone config problem as you stated in the first response and I am at this point 99% certain there is no solution, maybe a yealink expert can find this thread one day with all of our configs and ponder a solution but the T46G is EOL…

@sawgood1000 says there is a new feature in the yealink, at least on the t46s but I wasn’t able to get it working either.

I’m on asterisk 18 for what it’s worth.

Just for giggles I have tried this on both FreePBX 15 and 16. I have tried 2 different T46G’s with 2 of the latest firmware (2017 and 2019 releases) on both these versions of FreePBX. I will be blown away and bow to my master if anyone solves this with a simple GUI switch on the phone or PBX lol.

What new feature is this so I can look at it?

@sawgood1000 said…

Try this in the Yealink phones:

For the PARK button (use the type: park) and value: 70

For the LOT buttons (use the type: BLF) and the values for lots you set in the FPBX UI.

NOTE:
Yealink (in the UI) of the phone now support PARKING, but you have to enable it (from disabled to enabled) and set your park code (70).

Doing this means: the Yealink user (during a call), can press the MORE button on the Yealink phone (softkey), and the next set of (4) softkey options will have a PARK option.

during call: press more, then park.
This way, you do not have to use a park button (saving buttons).

I also see in the DSS Key options there is an item in the list for Call Park, but that wasn’t working for me either.

OK, I edited my config post and here are supporting screenshots. The disabling of the Semi attended transfer is only done with the DSS Key Transfer mode set to Blind to avoid any attended transfer options from appearing.

I’ve matched those settings with the same result… call appears to transfer (call on the desk phone ends, but from my cell I am still connected. The selected park line still shows green. If I try to access that line it tells me no call parked there.

1 Like

Show the screenshots and describe how the call is still connected on your mobile phone. Are you hearing hold music or any type of recordings? Dead air?

Just dead air, I don’t have any music on hold configured yet.

You don’t have it configured as in you set the music on hold in the inbound route to “none”? Or you set the parking lot music on hold to “none”?

Dead air even with hold music. When I do the same test, my Cell Phone still acts as if the line is active. If I have a dsskey setup as a speed-dial and I make the the call outbound to my cell phone I have a green light on that speed-dial key right up until I click my ‘Park’ button on the T46G, Again the Cell phone just continues as if nothing happens. If I click the ‘Park’ button a second time it tries to pick up the ‘slot’ and nothing exists there, there is always a green light on the the dsskey for that slot…

On inbound route and park music is set to Default. On Hold Music is also set to default.