What would you like to see added in FreePBX 15?

1. Google Voice integration
  2. An easier, yet dependable, way to take a Sangoma phone out of the box and use it. I have yet to have it work the way it’s supposed to work. Even support has struggled to get them to work on my system and I have a pretty basic out-of-the-box system purchased from Sangoma.
  3. The option to have an email sent to a user when their phone extension isn’t available. Again on the Sangoma phones we have users who’s phones vanish from Endpoint Manager/Extension Mapping, and the end user isn’t aware they have no phone. We’ve had people go all day and not know they aren’t getting phone calls.
  4. User Management versus extension management still confuses me. On a phone system it seems like those should be one in the same. I don’t do phones for a living so maybe it’s me, but I don’t understand why they aren’t the same thing.
  5. Some sort of robo call filter or spoofed call filter. I know, may not be possible but I thought I"d throw it out there and let smarter people decide if it’s possible.
  6. A better UCP. Something more similar to the FOP2 panel.
  7. A simpler way to determine what calls are being recorded, and which ones aren’t. Having confidential calls discovered on someone else’s call reports can be devastating. I think the current system allows for control but it’s sometimes hard to tell what’s ultimately happening.

I’d like to stress that these are just wish list items. I really appreciate all the hard work that is done on this project by people way smarter than I am. I don’t want to seem ungrateful because I’m not.