i got recent update on my Freepbx server , everything was fine before the update but right now
when users receive voicemail on there desk phones and they try to play it will not play anything and it says Fetching voicemail messages and then it doesn’t play
before the update everything was fine
my freePBX version is 188.8.131.52
we use Digium phones , i have restart the server and check the setting nothing seems to be changed except the new update
Sounds like you are running into the exact same issue I had. Here is a link to my post below. Seems to me like a bad bug in DPMA 3.6.0, I’m assuming that’s what you upgraded to. Downgrading to DPMA 3.5.5 was the only way I could figure out to get it working again…
Not sure which version of asterisk you are on. For me these were the 2 key commands run from the command line. I’ll remove the version lock later once I know this issue is resolved in newer versions of DPMA.
There is a new version of DPMA published to the sangoma-devel repo that resolves this issue, DPMA version 3.6.3-rc1. Anyone who is in a position to test and provide feedback, is welcome to do so. Otherwise, it will be promoted to the packages repo in a few weeks.