Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Userman'A

Hello,

I am getting started with setting up FreePBX through FreePBX Hosting. After some of the initial install, I was prompted to update the FreePBX modules, which I selected to do. This ran and now any time I try to load up the GUI again it loads an error page which states:

“Exception (404)
Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Userman’A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install userman 2) fwconsole ma enable userman”

I get into the console and anytime I try to run these, or any other, fwconsole commands I get a similar output:

fwconsole restart
Exception: Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Userman’A required module mig ht be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsol e ma install userman 2) fwconsole ma enable userman in file /var/www/html/admin/ libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php on line 213
Stack trace:

1. Exception->() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:213
  2. FreePBX\Self_Helper->loadObject() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_He lper.class.php:106
  3. FreePBX\Self_Helper->autoLoad() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Help er.class.php:37
  4. FreePBX\Self_Helper->__get() /var/www/html/admin/modules/faxpro/Faxpro.clas s.php:18
  5. FreePBX\modules\Faxpro->__construct() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Sel f_Helper.class.php:124
  6. FreePBX\Self_Helper->autoLoad() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Help er.class.php:37
  7. FreePBX\Self_Helper->__get() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/FreePBX.clas s.php:105
  8. FreePBX->__callStatic() /var/www/html/admin/modules/faxpro/functions.inc.ph p:6
  9. FreePBX->Faxpro() /var/www/html/admin/modules/faxpro/functions.inc.php:6
  10. require_once() /var/www/html/admin/bootstrap.php:362
  11. require_once() /etc/freepbx.conf:11
  12. include_once() /var/lib/asterisk/bin/fwconsole:12

Any help would be appreciated!

1 Like

What happens when you do this?

Same output:

[root@freepbx ~]# fwconsole ma install userman
Exception: Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Userman’A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install userman 2) fwconsole ma enable userman in file /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php on line 213
Stack trace:

2. FreePBX\Self_Helper->loadObject() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:106
  3. FreePBX\Self_Helper->autoLoad() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:37
  4. FreePBX\Self_Helper->__get() /var/www/html/admin/modules/faxpro/Faxpro.class.php:18
  5. FreePBX\modules\Faxpro->__construct() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:124
  6. FreePBX\Self_Helper->autoLoad() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:37
  7. FreePBX\Self_Helper->__get() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/FreePBX.class.php:105
  8. FreePBX->__callStatic() /var/www/html/admin/modules/faxpro/functions.inc.php:6
    [root@freepbx ~]#

[root@freepbx ~]# fwconsole ma enable userman
Exception: Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Userman’A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install userman 2) fwconsole ma enable userman in file /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php on line 213
Stack trace:

2. FreePBX\Self_Helper->loadObject() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:106
  3. FreePBX\Self_Helper->autoLoad() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:37
  4. FreePBX\Self_Helper->__get() /var/www/html/admin/modules/faxpro/Faxpro.class.php:18
  5. FreePBX\modules\Faxpro->__construct() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:124
  6. FreePBX\Self_Helper->autoLoad() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:37
  7. FreePBX\Self_Helper->__get() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/FreePBX.class.php:105
  8. FreePBX->__callStatic() /var/www/html/admin/modules/faxpro/functions.inc.php:6
    [root@freepbx ~]#

Looks like it is stuck on the faxpro module. Can you fwconsole ma disable faxpro ?

Gave that a shot. No joy unfortunately:

[root@freepbx ~]# fwconsole ma disable faxpro
Stack trace:

[root@freepbx ~]#

Since it’s a new install… blast it…

rm -rf /var/www/html/admin/modules/faxpro

2 Likes

Someone else has seen the same bug: https://issues.freepbx.org/browse/FREEPBX-21799

Thank you so much!
Ran this and was able to run the other fwconsole commands!
I’m still running through getting everything set up so crossing my fingers the remainder goes smoothly.
Thanks again!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.