Unable to install Google/Motif module

Done a fresh new installation of FreePBX 13.0.192.20 installation with Asterisk 13.14.1, and everythinbg worked fine incl. the installation of additional modules.

When it comes to the point to install the “motif” module with the command “sudo fwconsole ma install motif”, it displays the following error message in red background colour fonts:

[Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\DriverException]
An exception occurred while executing ‘CREATE TABLE motif (id INT AUTO_INCREMENT NOT NULL, phonenum VARCHAR(12) NOT NULL, username VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL, pas
sword VARCHAR(150) NOT NULL, refresh_token VARCHAR(150) NOT NULL, oauth_secret VARCHAR(150) NOT NULL, oauth_clientid VARCHAR(150) NOT NULL, type VARCHAR(50)
DEFAULT ‘googlevoice’ NOT NULL, settings LONGBLOB NOT NULL, statusmessage VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL, priority INT DEFAULT 127 NOT NULL, authmode VARCHAR(50) DEFAU
LT ‘plaintext’ NOT NULL) DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci ENGINE = InnoDB’:
SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1075 Incorrect table definition; there can be only one auto column and it must be defined as a key

[Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOException]
SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1075 Incorrect table definition; there can be only one auto column and it must be defined as a key

[PDOException]

And then another message in green colour fonts:

ma [-f|–force] [-d|–debug] [–edge] [–color] [–skipchown] [-e|–autoenable] [–skipdisabled] [–format=“…”] [-R|–repo=“…”] [-t|–tag=“…”] [args1] … [argsN]

Anything I might have missed here? (Back 3 months ago, I’ve followed the same steps for a new platform install, and everything worked fine with the installation of this module).

I believe this was recently updated to account for the asterisk oauth support.

You should be seeing 13.0.3.1

Try fwconsole ma install motif --edge

Another user reported this as a bug in the bug tracker system but I have been unable to replicate it on an upgraded FreePBX 13 machine. It does not generate the table the way you are showing here.

I’m that other user.

I’ve tried uninstall/reinstall, that does not work. I tried delete from disk and redownload and install, still no good. This looks like broken code that is ending up on this end. I’ve looked in the mysql database to try to remove the table, it does not appear to be there (unless I don’t know where to look). Any pointers as to where to look would be helpful.

Fixed in Motif 13.0.3.2 due to an error I couldn’t see at the time. Sorry.

1 Like

This turned out to be a big pain the the backend. Turns out, deleting the motif module also removed my main outbound route even though it was being used by another trunk. When all was said and done, it was easier to rollback to this mornings snapshot (gotta love vms…) and just start over with the new (now working) motif module.

Does anyone know why my outbound route was deleted when I removed the motif module?

Because that route was originally created by the motif module and is therefore linked to it. So removing motif will remove the linked route.

The route that was created by the motif module was still there. My main route (the one I use for everything including motif) was deleted when I deleted motif.

Because that was linked in motif as well.

OK, downloaded and installed the latest version of motif now, installation & setup worked just fine.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.