Unable to find permissions for /var/www/html/admin/libraries/utility.functions.php, is this owned by the PBX? Did you set an override?

Hello,

We are experiencing an error “Can not write to the LESS cache folder” when trying to Apply Config. I tried steps in this post: Exception Can not write to the LESS cache folder after update to 14 and that did not help either.

Error on WebGUI:
exit: 1
Unable to continue. Can not write to the LESS cache folder at /var/www/html/admin/modules/endpoint/assets/less/cache. Please run (from the CLI): fwconsole chown:: in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/utility.functions.php on line 207
#0 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Less.class.php(187): die_freepbx(‘Can not write t…’)
#1 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Less.class.php(94): FreePBX\Less->getCachedFile(’/var/www/html/a…’, ‘/admin/assets/e…’, Array)
#2 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(172): FreePBX\Less->generateModuleStyles(‘endpoint’)
#3 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(550): connectdirs->generate_less(‘endpoint’)
#4 {main}

When I’m run the fwconsole chown command with –file parameters, it returns the following:

[root@freepbx ~]# fwconsole chown --verbose --file=/var/www/html/admin/libraries/utility.functions.php
Taking too long? Customize the chown command, See http://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FOP/FreePBX+Chown+Conf
Setting Permissions…
Setting specific permissions…
Unable to find permissions for /var/www/html/admin/libraries/utility.functions.php, is this owned by the PBX? Did you set an override?
Finished setting permissions

Not sure if I’m missing any steps in between the commands.

Please advise.

Thanks.

[Update]

I ran fwconsole reload as suggested in another thread for Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 1 and the warning got cleared but appears when Apply Config is clicked.

Thanks.

Why would you do that? The error message was explicit.

fwconsole chown

should solve the problem.

Dave,

fwconsole chown did not resolve the issue in the first attempt. For some strange reason, it later did.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.