UCP is slow to open

I have just upgraded to FreePBX 12 , UCP logon is so slow , approx 6 mins. to open up user screen from the login screen, then it works … I captured debug to share what is going on during the logon process:

2014-Nov-05 09:06:25 /var/www/html/admin/modules/ucp/htdocs/modules/Home/Home.class.php:78
[NOTICE]: Trying to get property of non-object
2014-Nov-05 09:06:25 /var/www/html/admin/modules/ucp/htdocs/modules/Home/Home.class.php:78
[WARNING]: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
2014-Nov-05 09:06:25 /var/www/html/admin/modules/ucp/htdocs/modules/Home/Home.class.php:88
2014-Nov-05 09:06:25 /var/www/html/admin/modules/ucp/htdocs/modules/Home/Home.class.php:88
2014-Nov-05 09:10:01 /var/www/html/admin/modules/qxact_reports/functions.inc/functions.php:13
[NOTICE]: Undefined variable: lic_info
2014-Nov-05 09:11:00 /var/www/html/admin/modules/ucp/htdocs/modules/Home/Home.class.php:78
2014-Nov-05 09:11:00 /var/www/html/admin/modules/ucp/htdocs/modules/Home/Home.class.php:78
[WARNING]: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
2014-Nov-05 09:11:00 /var/www/html/admin/modules/ucp/htdocs/modules/Home/Home.class.php:88
2014-Nov-05 09:11:00 /var/www/html/admin/modules/ucp/htdocs/modules/Home/Home.class.php:88
[NOTICE]: Trying to get property of non-object*

Could you please advise me what is wrong and what is remedy ?
Regards.
Hakki Aydin UCAR

problem solved by yum update on server.

This is caused by bad DNS. Upon login two RSS feeds are looked up. If the connection is slow then they will timeout.

I have taken out RSS feeds ,and speeds to logon is increased now.
But another problem came up now, logout button does not work.
Any idea ?

if you issue the command
http://192.168.110.20/ucp/?logout=1
in web browser address space ,then it works :slight_smile:
but by clicking the logout button it does not work ?

Works fine here. Not sure what to tell you

I have uninstalled the ucp and have installed again. This solved the issue.
Thanks.

Sorry , early answer!
Logout does not work again , (after couple of trials ,in the first place it worked) and besides slow connection problem happened again…
Any update for UCP nowadays, because module seems beta ?

The “slow” issue and the “logout” issue I am unable to replicate so there won’t be any work in those areas if that is what you are asking.

The logout button itself is just a simple link. I would look at your browser or something else going on with your system as thats probably the only part of UCP that doesn’t use any javascript.

@xramm

What OS
What Browser
What versions of the above two
Have you tried this on other browsers
Have you tried the basics, clear cache, cookies, etc

1 Like

Exactly, and it is blocked from something to functioning,so that is why it is working when copying the link and pasting in the address bar of browser.

FreePBX version: 12.0.7
Asterisk Ver: 11.12.0

cache and history clear in browsers do not effect.
and besides I tried couple of PC in company, not in a single PC, Win8 Win7 Linux…Nothing changed…

Today’s Update: after I have disabled the WebRTC and SMS module , logout button started to work!

Im sure if you re-enable those it will work fine, especially if you update UCP to the latest version.

Also what browser (and version)

with update of latest version UCP problem solved. Thanks.

1 Like