Trouble using Sangoma 6 to 7 upgrade tool

It’s the commercial Endpoint Manager. Are you using it on that system?

If not, you could remove it (or update it if it offers that, you are supposed to have 14.0.2.8 for now)…

Good luck and have a nice day!

Nick

did the whole script finish running?

Yes, the script finished running

Brad, could you do a

yum update

and post its output?

Please say no for now if it wants to update anything…

Good luck and have a nice day!

Nick

I sent you a PM

@tonyclewis, I don’t know if you saw what I wrote earlier, my guess is that you did since your subsequent replies suggested you did not not but it looks like that *wget" test for Internet connection should preferably not use HTTPS like it does right now but HTTP…

wget to an HTTP site was known to be working early on so the most likely cause of the test failing for Brad is a broken SSL/TLS implementation…

In the best of situation SSL/TLS with wget is most likely working during the upgrade but it appears it did not in this case…

Thank you very much for your help and have a nice day,

Nick

Replied. Thank you.

None will keep it HTTPS as I don’t trust non HTTPS will be around much longer for most sites.

Hmm, I understand your point…

Then maybe check for HTTPS first and fallback to HTTP if it doesn’t work? That would address both issues and would only take a few more lines…

There will surely be sites which will accept HTTP but try to switch you (redirect, meta, etc…) to HTTPS as soon as you connect and they would still make the HTTP fallback check happy (hopefully, not sure with a redirect the current check would play nice)…

Thank you and have a nice day,

Nick