The #OpenSourceLounge

#Triggered

When time is of the essence, the simplest thing seems to take hours.

2 Likes

I certainly appreciate the input from you guys on that too! Then @Stewart1 pops his head in the office and says, “Guys! Guys! I’ve been listening to y’all long enough and you’re overthinking it. Just do it this way!”

I was so relieved!

Is the GraphQL API something we could talk about in this forum? People can talk about how they are using it or might use it to solve other people’s problems? Share some ideas for getting around current limitations. Having a way to automatically build a queue in FreePBX would be a big win for me personally.

Hi Im very interested in using Graphql as im working on a project that needs extensions created and changed from a customers CRM

I can creat and change in the graphql explorer, but need to mak an “api for the api” to integrate with the remote crm

Im struggling to find good PHP examples i have looked at GraphQL on FreePBX – Matt Brooks - YouTube but his curl example to get the token is failing with

OK found the working example in
https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FDT/FreePBX+GraphQL+Provisioning+Tutorial?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social#FreePBXGraphQLProvisioningTutorial-Authentication

sure ill be back with more questions :wink:

2 Likes

This month’s #OpenSourceLounge is on a different day and time. Enter Wednesday, August 10 at 2pm Eastern into your palm pilot.

1 Like

I just tried to charge my palm pilot and my computer reinstalled windows 98

1 Like

Did anyone capture the chat from the July OSL? someone pasted their iptables rules and I was going to look at modifing them for the built in custom rules.

But I apparently did not save the code on my laptop. I blame that it was too early in Japan and I only had half a cup of coffee…

The Open Source Lounge is moving to the new day and time for the next several months, second Wednesday of the month at 2pm Eastern. Next one is Sept 14th.

If you have thoughts on the new time, please make them known. We’re trying to move it around once in a while to attempt to accommodate different schedules.

3 Likes

Excellent idea

:arrow_up: :arrow_up: Starts in a few hours, drop by and say hi!

1 Like

Reminder that this month’s OSS Lounge will be on October 12, 2022 at 2pm Eastern.

1 Like

Open Souce lounge this afternoon, drop by and say hi

1 Like

This month’s Open Source Lounge is set for tomorrow afternoon, December 14 at 2PM eastern.

In an effort to accommodate as many as possible, starting in January we will probably change the time slot back to evenings on a different day of the week other than Thursday which was used previously. Watch this space for the updated day/time.

4 Likes