The #OpenSourceLounge

:arrow_up: :arrow_up: Reminder that this month’s lounge starts in a few hours. :arrow_up: :arrow_up:

October’s OpenSourceLounge is coming up this Thursday at 7pm Eastern. @PitzKey is on deck to walk us thru the concepts described in this post.

1 Like

I am going to make one of these… This thursday I will be at a festival and am unlikely to be of the sober variety… I should bring my laptop and take advantage of the Balmer peak

1 Like

Reminder of tonight’s event kicking off in a few hours. Drop to hear @PitzKey and say hi. https://meet.sangoma.com/open-source-lounge

1 Like

@AdHominem you should join this ^

4 Likes

Next OSS Lounge is scheduled for this Thursday evening, Nov 11 at 7pm Eastern. Put the apt it in your palm pilot.

Join us tonight: Sangoma Meet

Cool meeting :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Join us for a special, end-of-the-year Open Source Lounge this Thursday, December 9th at 7 PM Eastern on Sangoma Meet We’ll have giveaways to celebrate the holiday season!

1 Like

Thursday’s #OpenSourceLounge holiday giveaway went to community members Jared B., Stewart & Louis N. An email has gone out to all three of you with details to claim your FreePBX merch! If you don’t see an email from me, let me know.

5 Likes

Join us this Thursday, January 13th at 7 PM Eastern to kick off the first #OpenSourceLounge of the year. We’ll be discussing your favorite integrations between FreePBX & other systems! Sangoma Meet

2 Likes

I almost missed this post. Holy cow, this was tremendously helpful, right up there with @jersonjunior Polly tutorial. Thanks a ton @dicko!

February’s Open Source Lounge is scheduled for this Thursday night. 7 PM Eastern using Sangoma Meet

This Thursday’s (7pm Eastern) Open Source Lounge will have a presentation by Asterisk Engineer, @mbradeen where he’ll talk about the Asterisk Python test suite and how testing is done for the Asterisk project.

Some background: Asterisk Test Suite Documentation - Asterisk Project - Asterisk Project Wiki

Mike’s github: GitHub - phzyx/dockerscripts

3 Likes

Open Source Lounge tonight at 7pm Eastern
Sangoma Meet

1 Like

Want to make plans next Thursday? Come lounge with us next week at 7pm Eastern hosted by Sangoma Meet

Based on the one thread, maybe a STIR/SHAKEN discussion?

I know there has been a lot more spoofed calls, especially with banks, hospitals, etc, at least in my area.

Chris

:arrow_up: :arrow_up: Reminder of tonight’s Open Source Lounge at 7 Eastern :arrow_up: :arrow_up:

Our regular Open Source Lounge is scheduled for tomorrow night at 7pm Eastern. No fixed topic …

Join us in a Sangoma Meet session to say hi!

1 Like

Based on last month’s experience, I am thinking of putting together a “challenge” that involves registering a softphone and passing DTMF.

Never would I imagine that it would be THAT hard…lol

3 Likes