The #OpenSourceLounge

Introducing the #OpenSourceLounge! It’s an opportunity for you to visit & chat with some of our Developers & team members from Support & Engineering.

5 Likes

awesome - so glad to see this happening !

2 Likes

What’s the over/under on someone bridging Lenny into this call?

4 Likes

mr ray i hope to finally meet you and some of the other active members - looking forward to the event

1 Like

Bumping this as a reminder. All are invited to socialize with some of the people behind FreePBX.

I had to jump on and off quick but It was good to put a face to the names tonight

3 Likes

Great to meet many of the Sangoma team and others!

2 Likes

Missed it. Totally forgot :frowning:

1 Like

There will be more, watch for the annoncements.

3 Likes

I was busy, until after this started, getting a failed Ubuntu 12 based FreePBX 2.11 system restored on a new FreePBX 15 instance.

I’ll crash the next one.

1 Like

Our first #OpenSourceLounge was a blast, so we’re doing it again! Join us Thursday, June 25th at 7 PM EDT & chat with some of our Developers & team members from Support/Engineering. Join via Sangoma Meet

4 Likes

This was a great time and I enjoyed hearing the conversation. Thanks for putting this on again!

Chris

1 Like

Bump.

Reminder of tonight’s #OpenSourceLounge session.

1 Like

David is telling a story…

1 Like

Again, another great time listening in. Really enjoyed the stories and made me laugh. Definitely thought the phone setup for the scammers turned into the FBI was very funny!

Also, @sorvani, when other’s mentioned about your video freezing, it did it on my phone as well. I thought you changed your picture to a new avatar, but with you drinking a beverage.

Thanks for putting this together and I look forward to the next one.

Chris

Already scheduled for July 9, same time.

1 Like

Awesome.

Our next #OpenSourceLounge is coming up tonight, July 9th at 7 PM EDT. Come chat with our Developers & other members from the #FreePBX & #Asterisk communities. More door prizes too! Join via Sangoma Meet:

1 Like

I have to miss it due to conflict. Bummer. Here’s a vote to move it to a different weeknight, from time to time. Alternate between Wednesdays and Thursdays? (Assuming this meeting will continue)

1 Like

I had to cut out early, but do appreciate this continuing to happen. It was interesting to hear the discussion about htable the possibilities of passing variables, etc. The way the conversation was starting, in terms of moving to the cloud, etc, I wanted to chime in and ask about Zulu. Seems like the very first OpenLounge we talked about it a little, I wouldn’t mind discussing it some more and what is happening with Zulu.

2 Likes