The #OpenSourceLounge

Two days time, join us for an informal discussion …

Join via Sangoma Meet:

3 Likes

Another good time and conversation. Look forward to the next one.

And agree with topic of security, as would be good to have some tools or ways to keep the bad guys out.

1 Like

Some of us dressed for the occassion, one did not.

3 Likes

First time I saw @dicko. Good to see you, sir!

3 Likes

It was my first time to meet him too! It was also good to see and meet many others there as well.

1 Like

You saw more of me than I of you :blush: , I was , as they say, caught with my pants down when I got the invite, apologies to all.

3 Likes

… glad you kept the camera pointed upward, sir.

4 Likes

@dicko You did say it was 100 F right? Glad you were able to join and add to the conversation.

Actually closer to 90 but, I got the invite from Lorne and just joined, I guess I’ve been tapping away in my underwear all summer and just forgot that I didn’t have a shirt on .

Anyway, great to meet you all, a way friendlier place all round since last May.

1 Like

Mark your calendars! Our next #OpenSourceLounge is Thursday, August 6th at 7 PM EDT.

4 Likes

I have another meeting at 8pm EDT that day. So I can crash this for a bit.

Quick reminder of tonight’s #OpenSourceLounge. @mbradeen, Support Engineer at Sangoma, will talk about Using SIPp for Load Testing FreePBX.

Missed it :frowning_face: hope there will be another one soon

1 Like

I had to cut out early, looking forward to the next one on Aug 20 right?

Chris

Correct. Events | FreePBX - Let Freedom Ring

Looking forward!

And just like that, missed this one as well. I guess I rely too much on your reminders, Lorne.

1 Like

D’oh! Totally spaced on the reminder this week. I tweeted but forgot about posting here.

2 Likes

Reminder of tonight’s OSS Lounge, 7pm EDT.

This meeting will take place in a Sangoma Meet video conference. Join this meeting from your computer or mobile device: https://meet.sangoma.com/990361896000#1851

:telephone_receiver: Want to join using a phone?
Dial: +1.202.600.3995 PIN: 614103310#

https://twitter.com/FreePBX/status/1301590187030577153

Another fun session last night. Thanks @sorvani @PitzKey @dicko @christrati and others that I am forgetting.

Open Source Lounge sessions are currently scheduled for 7pm Eastern on the second Thursday of the month. The following page has links to forms where you can sign up to “Show and Tell” so anyone can present their project/idea/product/etc and also a form to sign up for email reminders for each event:

1 Like