The #OpenSourceLounge

Cool meeting :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Join us for a special, end-of-the-year Open Source Lounge this Thursday, December 9th at 7 PM Eastern on Sangoma Meet We’ll have giveaways to celebrate the holiday season!

1 Like

Thursday’s #OpenSourceLounge holiday giveaway went to community members Jared B., Stewart & Louis N. An email has gone out to all three of you with details to claim your FreePBX merch! If you don’t see an email from me, let me know.

5 Likes

Join us this Thursday, January 13th at 7 PM Eastern to kick off the first #OpenSourceLounge of the year. We’ll be discussing your favorite integrations between FreePBX & other systems! Sangoma Meet

2 Likes

I almost missed this post. Holy cow, this was tremendously helpful, right up there with @jersonjunior Polly tutorial. Thanks a ton @dicko!

February’s Open Source Lounge is scheduled for this Thursday night. 7 PM Eastern using Sangoma Meet

This Thursday’s (7pm Eastern) Open Source Lounge will have a presentation by Asterisk Engineer, @mbradeen where he’ll talk about the Asterisk Python test suite and how testing is done for the Asterisk project.

Some background: Asterisk Test Suite Documentation - Asterisk Project - Asterisk Project Wiki

Mike’s github: GitHub - phzyx/dockerscripts

3 Likes

Open Source Lounge tonight at 7pm Eastern
Sangoma Meet

1 Like

Want to make plans next Thursday? Come lounge with us next week at 7pm Eastern hosted by Sangoma Meet

Based on the one thread, maybe a STIR/SHAKEN discussion?

I know there has been a lot more spoofed calls, especially with banks, hospitals, etc, at least in my area.

Chris

:arrow_up: :arrow_up: Reminder of tonight’s Open Source Lounge at 7 Eastern :arrow_up: :arrow_up:

Our regular Open Source Lounge is scheduled for tomorrow night at 7pm Eastern. No fixed topic …

Join us in a Sangoma Meet session to say hi!

1 Like

Based on last month’s experience, I am thinking of putting together a “challenge” that involves registering a softphone and passing DTMF.

Never would I imagine that it would be THAT hard…lol

3 Likes

#Triggered

When time is of the essence, the simplest thing seems to take hours.

2 Likes

I certainly appreciate the input from you guys on that too! Then @Stewart1 pops his head in the office and says, “Guys! Guys! I’ve been listening to y’all long enough and you’re overthinking it. Just do it this way!”

I was so relieved!

Is the GraphQL API something we could talk about in this forum? People can talk about how they are using it or might use it to solve other people’s problems? Share some ideas for getting around current limitations. Having a way to automatically build a queue in FreePBX would be a big win for me personally.

Hi Im very interested in using Graphql as im working on a project that needs extensions created and changed from a customers CRM

I can creat and change in the graphql explorer, but need to mak an “api for the api” to integrate with the remote crm

Im struggling to find good PHP examples i have looked at GraphQL on FreePBX – Matt Brooks - YouTube but his curl example to get the token is failing with

OK found the working example in
https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FDT/FreePBX+GraphQL+Provisioning+Tutorial?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social#FreePBXGraphQLProvisioningTutorial-Authentication

sure ill be back with more questions :wink:

2 Likes

This month’s #OpenSourceLounge is on a different day and time. Enter Wednesday, August 10 at 2pm Eastern into your palm pilot.

1 Like

I just tried to charge my palm pilot and my computer reinstalled windows 98

1 Like

Did anyone capture the chat from the July OSL? someone pasted their iptables rules and I was going to look at modifing them for the built in custom rules.

But I apparently did not save the code on my laptop. I blame that it was too early in Japan and I only had half a cup of coffee…