Sipgate PJSIP getting rejected after couple hours on multiple Sipgate basic account

Hi there.

I have multiple account with sipgate basic it’s working after couple hours then some reason I’m keep getting rejected using pjsip and using these sitting from this website Sipgate Basic PJSIP Trunk Configuration (FreePBX) - UK VoIP Forums.

Can anyone help me please.

Try this basic PJSIP Settings. only i think you need to change Registration : sipconnect.sipgate.co.uk name. not only sipgate.co.uk ( if you are living in the UK )
PJSIP trunk with sipgate.de Basic account configuration

Ok is that for sipgate basic or business one? I have use sipgate.co.uk when I was using chan_sip before and it’s work perfectly but I have change to pjsip using the same setting that other people provide me seemly it’s work occasionally but I definitely will try your solution. So sipgate have change the setting if you telling me to do that.

I don’t know anything about SipGate Business. Sorry. But you have to try Basic PJ_SIP Trunk setting. (Just Disable exist SIP Trunk and add a new with PJSIP you don’t need to delete )
if not works i think you can connect with them, they have some ready wiki pages settings for Asterisk and FreePBX.

I’m not using sip I’m using pjsip url sipgate.co.uk the sipconnect is for business

SIP is general name, PJ_SIP and Chan_Sip is Driver. anyway i think you should connect with SipGate support. I’m usign SipGate Trunk with PjSip Driver and i don’t have any problem.

could you send me your screenshot of your setting please that will be grateful make sure your blur your pass and user.

You should completely remove them, e.g. paint over the full height of the text box with black or white. As long as you know the fonts involved, it should be relatively easy to recover the text that is even quite heavily blurred. Numbers are even easier to recover.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.