I decided write this post, because I spent whole week trying to setup trunk with Ucom Armenia SIP provider and couldn’t find any information about configuration with outbound proxy. Finally, I set up the trunk and it works great.
I had used chan_sip for trunk.
For general tap in trunk setup page.
Trunk Name - SomeName
Outbound CallerID - YourPhonNumber given from Ucom
I know you have this working, so I don’t recommend changing it “just because you can”, but if you find yourself in a situation where you are changing things, you should be able to make a few changes to this. The simplest is, since this is a “type=friend” setup, you can remove all of the User Context stuff since it’s duplicated by the “friend” type.
I hand an other issue. I cant call to local county codes. I haven’t setup dial patterns, I just set .(dot) as dial pattern, and able to call local mobile providers but cant call to local country codes.
You need to set up the dialed-number-modifiers in the Trunk as well as setting up the Outbound Route. What kinds of edits have you applied to those to get this working?
This looks important. Check your configuration for misspelled hostnames (if you are using hostnames). You should consider using IP addresses for your connectivity - it reduces the delay DNS injects into the process and makes for fewer “missed” DNS errors.