Sangoma s705 phone...a few questions...display upside down?

I have a few questions regarding the s705 Sangoma phone:

1. Is it on purpose that the display is built-in upside down? If one attaches the phone-rest in the front position (=standard), the display can hardly be read.
    See image

when I turn the phone around and hold it in a similar angle…it is much, much better…

Is it on purpose? :wink:

1. What jitter buffer values in freePBX and the Sangoma phone are recommended?

2. When I hang up, there is no clear audio cut (=squeak). It sounds a little cheap. Any recommendations regarding the codec? I use (g722, alaw, ulaw) in Europe.

3. The audio volume is relatively low compared to a Cisco, with the handset and handsfree. In the endpoint-manager, there is an option to increase it by 2dB or so. Are there any side-effects? Echo?

4. Why is there a delay with certain phone apps? CPU or software?

Thanks
Reinhard
freePBX 14.0.5.25
Sangoma 3.0.4.57

Closing this thread before it gets out of hand. Please stop.

Feel free to open feature request or talk with sales. If you have specific questions you can ask 1 per thread but a huge list isn’t going to get you answers and to hard for someone to follow.

As far as LCD yes it’s on purpose. All LCDs have a angle that is not very viewable and we like most other phone manufactures focused on right, left and looking down from the top since people on a desk are always looking down at the phone not up like your trying to show in the pictures.