Sangoma Linux offline update (part deux)

As I’m no longer allowed to add comments to Sangoma Linux offline update - Distro Discussion & Help - FreePBX Community Forums I had to open another topic.

I would like to be able to update Sangoma Linux offline, just like with the Windows equivalent WSUS Offline. I haven’t yet managed to update the OS but I’m able to download all the modules:
fwconsole ma download $(fwconsole ma listonline | awk '/^\|/{if (NR>4 && $0 !~ /Not available online/) {gsub(/^[[:space:]]\|[[:space:]]/, ""); printf $1 " "}} END{print ""}')

This command retrieves a list of the modules available online, filters the “No repos specified, using: [standard,extended,commercial] from last GUI settings” and the modules that have “Not available online” included in the status.

All modules are downloaded in /var/www/html/admin/modules/_cache/ you can store the downloaded files some media and update an installation that isn’t online.

Now I have to find a way to update the OS and applications.

The fwconsole ma download... command gave errors modules_list=$(fwconsole ma listonline | awk '/^\|/{if (NR>4 && $0 !~ /Not available online/) {gsub(/^[[:space:]]*\|[[:space:]]*/, ""); printf $1 " "}} END{print ""}'); echo $modules_list; fwconsole ma download $modules_list worked better

The repo can be cloned by using the reposync command.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.