Sangoma Hook Flash

Hi All,

Can someone give me some direction on this.

I have an IVR that if 1 is pressed, it connects to a Misc Destination. This destination is a In-Call Blind Transfer then the phone number to call. But, it just hangs up. The Feature Code is ##.

I am in Canada and have local Link lines that support this. I would like to get this working. Any Idea’s? Where should I look?

All of the function seems to be going the right way, just no hook flash.

Sangoma A200D with 4 FXO and transfer=yes is in zapata.conf

Thanks

Try this little plunk of Code. Modify to your benefit. Put it in extensions_custom.conf and call it with a custom destination with

custom-call_cell, 17064559999,1

[custom-call_cell]
exten => _X.,1,Playback(pls-hold-while-try)
exten => _X.,n,Flash()
exten => _X.,n,senddtmf(${EXTEN})
exten => _X.,n,Hangup()

This will transfer a call that came in on a POTS line to another number using the call transfer feature provided by your telco. This also has the advantage of releasing the incoming line after the transfer. It has the disadvantage of also transferring control of the call away from you PBX.

Hi,

I am trying the same thing, but my call to be transferred back to the PABX is not a Zap channel. I am using an external FXO gateway which connects to the freepbx box via a SIP extension. The Flash() command does not work in non-zap channels. Is there a workaround to this? I tried SendDTMF(#,250), with ‘#’ being the transfer key, but to no avail.

Any help appreciated

thanks
Clovis

I have a sipura 3000 and am also intrested in this. heck or evn with the sagnoma card I have in this post http://www.freepbx.org/forum/freepbx/tips-and-tricks/zap-blind-transfer-calls-to-cell-phone

I am starting to wounder if anyone has really done it?