Ring group to external number (SPA3102) hang up the internal call extension

Hi, I have issues with rings groups.
I have rings groups to multiple internal extension and to external numbers like here (ring all policy):
0765…#

using a SPA3102 to call the external number PSTN, the call to the internal extension hangup in the moment that start the external call (very little time) - the external call works - The SPA3102 use dtmf to make the call and I have the impression that this is the phase that create the issue.
Using other trunk (raspi PBX old version with dongle LTE) all works ok.

trunk SPA3102 that create the issue:
username=xxxxx
type=friend
secret=xxxxxx
qualify=yes
port=5060
nat=never
keepalive=45
host=dynamic
dtmfmode=rfc2833
disallow=all
context=from-trunk
canreinvite=no
allow=ulaw

who can help?
If you need logs can you help how to extract?

https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/SUP/Providing+Great+Debug

Extensions in a Ring Group stop ringing as soon as one is answered. Unfortunately, most POTS lines do not provide an indication when an outgoing call is answered, so the SPA (by default) signals ‘answer’ (SIP response 200 OK) after sending the destination number. If your service provider reverses polarity when a call is answered, you can configure the SPA to delay signaling answer until it receives the indication.

Otherwise, you can set Confirm Calls for the Ring Group; the other extensions won’t stop ringing until the user answering the external number presses 1 to accept the call.

Alternatively, get a SIP trunk and use that for calls forwarded externally.

Hi Stuart, thank you very much for your explanation. It is logic, now I realize.
I solved using the call confirm. But how can I try this “If your service provider reverses polarity when a call is answered, you can configure the SPA to delay signaling answer until it receives the indication”?

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.