Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 1

how can i fix this…?

exit: 1
PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘calendar_enable’ in ‘field list’ in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/findmefollow/Findmefollow.class.php on line 756
Stack trace:

1. PDOException->() /var/www/html/admin/modules/findmefollow/Findmefollow.class.php:756
  2. PDOStatement->execute() /var/www/html/admin/modules/findmefollow/Findmefollow.class.php:756
  3. FreePBX\modules\Findmefollow->get() /var/www/html/admin/modules/findmefollow/functions.inc.php:1141
  4. findmefollow_getdestinfo() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/usage_registry.functions.php:300
  5. framework_identify_destinations() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/usage_registry.functions.php:351
  6. framework_list_problem_destinations() /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf:815

You restored a 13 backup on top of FreePBX 14. You’ve probably broken more things than this.

fwconsole ma install findmefollow

now i got this message

exit: 255
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method FreePBX\View::getTimezone() in /var/www/html/admin/modules/findmefollow/functions.inc.php on line 99
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Call to undefined method FreePBX\View::getTimezone() in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/findmefollow/functions.inc.php on line 99
Stack trace:

1. () /var/www/html/admin/modules/findmefollow/functions.inc.php:99

fwconsole ma list | grep framework

now im stuck on this page

it won’t allow me to go on other pages

i have try this no luck fwconsole ma upgradeall

Please run what I originally asked you to run.

Did you restore this system from a backup?

yes from backup

| framework | 13.0.194.5 | Enabled | GPLv2+ |

now run:

fwconsole ma list | grep findmefollow

| findmefollow | 13.0.38.11 | Enabled | GPLv3+ |

done… no error but stuck on please select the default locales of the pbx

You restored a 14 backup onto a 13 system. Your system is broken. You must start over

a fresh install right??

Yes don’t restore your backup from 14 to 13

oh i see what if i install FreePBX 14 • Linux 7.4 • Asterisk 13… is that ok? will that work with my backup or not?

Was said here many times, no.
You can’t restore across versions. Period.

If you want your system on FreePBX 14, you can either upgrade your FreePBX 13 to 14, or do a clean install and use the conversion tool.

right i have done a fresh install and put all the trunk setting back and sitting back now the phone is registered but can’t call out and call in but when I call in it’s goes to voicemail but the phone registered and now fail2ban ban the phone

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.