FreePBX | Register | Issues | Wiki | Portal | Support

Recording OutBound fails

(Hmarrero) #1

Hi all. I’m new here, although I’ve been reading the forum for a while. I have official registration and acquired the call center package. Everything has been working correctly until a few days ago, and after 5 months without errors, the outgoing calls have stopped recording. I have all the extensions, the trunks, the queues, and the ountbound routes configured as “force” recordings. And as I say, the incoming call record them perfectly. At the moment I have enabled the recording on demand with * 1 but the human factor worries me.

Any suggestion are welcome?¿.

(Itzik) #2

Can you get a call log?

https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/SUP/Providing+Great+Debug#ProvidingGreatDebug-AsteriskLogs-PartII

(Hmarrero) #4

New Data to this.

In:
/etc/asterisk/extensions_override_freepbx.conf

If you change:

exten => out,n,GosubIf($["${REC_POLICY_MODE}"=“always”]?record,1(exten,${ARG2},${FROMEXTEN}))

To:

exten => out,n,GosubIf($["${REC_POLICY_MODE}"=“force”]?record,1(exten,${ARG2},${FROMEXTEN}))

The pbx start to record all the outbound calls, and even, you can see the wav at cdr report. But in CEL module report, records doesn’t appears.

Any suggestion?¿

I remove cel module, and install from begin with the same result.

(Itzik) #5

That’s not a good idea to manually change that.

Can revert the changes and Post a call trace? So we can try to help you find what’s wrong. (Assuming you haven’t messed with any other parts of the dialplan)

(Hmarrero) #6

You’re right.

Sorry for that, but an installation of vtiger connector to asterisk/freepbx did the job. I commented the lines that were created by the installation procedure:

#exten => out,1,ExecIf($["${REC_POLICY_MODE}"=""]?Set(__REC_POLICY_MODE=${DB(AMPUSER/${FROMEXTEN}/recording/out/external)}))
#exten => out,n,GosubIf($["${REC_POLICY_MODE}"=“always”]?record,1(exten,${ARG2},${FROMEXTEN}))
#exten => out,n,Return()

And then the calls returns to normality.

So, I close the post. Thanks too all

(Dave Burgess) #7

It probably wasn’t a good idea to override whatever this override code is doing in the first place.

The extensions_override_freepbx.conf file is entirely User owned, so whatever it’s doing is there because the original installer decided it was a good idea.