Recording calls sent to "Lenny"

I’ve got the Blacklist Loser module working. Calls transferred to ring group 666 get blacklisted. When the user calls back, they get routed to Lenny.

I would like to enhance this with a couple of things

Right now, when I transfer, I’d like there to be a recording that says, “we are having trouble with hearing you. Please call back again”. Then it would go to the blacklist.

Wnen the user calls back, I would like to record their “experience” with Lenny.

My extensions_custom.conf looks like this now:

[Lenny]
exten => talk,1,Set(i=${IF($["0${i}"="016"]?7:$[0${i}+1])})
same => n,ExecIf($[${i}=1]?MixMonitor(${UNIQUEID}.wav))
same => n,Playback(Lenny/Lenny${i})
same => n,BackgroundDetect(Lenny/backgroundnoise,1500)

Do you any special dialplan which blacklists the number?

This should record the calls

Thanks. I see it in the syntax now. I don’t know how to play them back without downloading. I’ve looked around the web interface but couldn’t find a link to play them.

I’d also like to know how to play an announcement as I am transferring.

When I transfer the call to the ringgroup, it gets blacklisted. When the user calls back, it goes to “Lenny”.

Can you explain how the blacklist is done? Ring groups doesn’t have any options to blacklist a call

You can blacklist the last caller base on caller ID by dialing *32. The Blacklist Loser module provides the feature to blacklist when sending to a ring group.

I have it setup different, no need to install any module.

Add the below in extensions_custom.conf

[from-internal-xfer]
exten => 53669,1,Answer
        same => n,Set(DB(blacklist/${CALLERID(number)})=1)
        same => n,Ringing
        same => n,Wait(9)
        same => n,Goto(Lenny,talk,1)

Anyone transfers to 53669 (LENNY), that dialplan answers, blacklists the CallerID, plays a ringback tone for 9 seconds so the caller thinks they are actually transferred to a human, and then goes to the Lenny dialplan.

By default, all Lenny calls are being recorded, so your calls are probably recorded as well.
Check the /var/spool/asterisk/monitor/ folder, it’s probably there, the files are named with the unique call ID.

P.S. The dialplan I have is probably not the best, and can probably be written more elegant.

1 Like

Is there a way to play the recorded calls from the FreePBX gui? I have to download them and listen with a media player of some sort.

Not what I know of. You can use WinSCP to browse and play.

That’s what I’ve been using. I believe there is a commercial module but that’s out of my budget

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.