Ramal e Agentes - Branch and Agents

Ola, Sou novo aqui e tambem sou novo no ambiente freepbx, antes de mais nada ja quero agradecer a ajuda de todos.

Hello, I’m new here and I’m new to the freepbx environment, first of all I want to thank you all for your help.

Estou com o freepbx configurado aqui na empresa onde trabalho, porem estou com um problema em relatórios.

I have the freepbx set up here at the company where I work, but I have a problem with reports.

O meu problema com relatório e o seguinte, aqui na empresa tenho dois turnos onde dois operadores utilizam o mesmo ramal em horários diferentes, por isso eu preciso saber se existe uma forma do funcionário se autenticar com um numero de agente no freepbx, dessa forma eu teria um relatório do ramal “GERAL” e um relatório do Agente “FUNCIONÁRIO”

My problem with report and the following, here in the company I have two shifts where two operators use the same extension at different times, so I need to know if there is a way for the employee to authenticate with an agent number in freepbx, so I Would have a report of the extension “GENERAL” and a report of the “EMPLOYEE”

Alguém pode me ajudar, dizendo se e possível fazer isso que eu tentei descrever?

Can anyone help me by saying if it is possible to do this that I tried to describe?

Hola Carlos, y bienvenidos a nuestro communidad :slight_smile: Español es mi segundo idioma, lo siento por cualquier errores :slight_smile:

Creyo que estás describiendo “hotdesking”, y en FreePBX, solomente puedes usarlo con estes teléfonos:
https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FPG/Phone+Apps-Supported+Devices

Yo recomendo los teléfonos de Sangoma porque es gratis y muy fácil :wink:

Tenemos un cliente que nos preguntó acerca de esto después de que compró su PBX, y no lo soporta :frowning: Si lo compraron de nosotros, les habríamos vendido los teléfonos Sangoma!

Hello Carlos, and welcome to our community :slight_smile: Spanish is my second language, sorry for any errors :slight_smile:

I believe you are describing “hotdesking”, and in FreePBX, you can only use it with these phones:
Https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FPG/Phone+Apps-Supported+Devices

I recommend Sangoma phones because it’s free and very easy :wink:

We have a customer who asked us about this after they bought their PBX, and it doesn’t support it :frowning: If they bought it from us, we would have sold them the Sangoma phones!