Please help a complete newb with SiPVicious

As otherwise noted, a long and boring diatribe that I nor many others wont read, just learn to be nicer, your overbearing ego is just not valued nor appropriate here. At least not by me :slight_smile:

1 Like

OK got it. Let me be succinct then, get over yourself. There is so much irony in your statement people with iron deficiencies can use it as a supplement. At least the your nick is apropos.

Personally as a grammar nazi, I will point out that twice you have misused the word irony

https://grammarist.com/usage/ironic/

Unless you are pristine in your understanding of the english language please just don’t say silly things.

1 Like

It’s really sad when it has to be explained.

In the one case of my use of the word, while I was being told to slow down and check myself so I don’t make replies with erroneous content. The statement had errors in it. So isn’t it ironic I was being told to not make post/replies with errors by a post containing errors?

In this case you are telling me not to be an ass while an overbearing ego by being an overbearing egotistical ass.

So in your case, you were either being ironic to make a subtle point by an overbearing egotistical ass or you just are one. In the other case they made errors to prove their point or they just can’t spell.

@BlazeStudios

I think what dicko is getting at is, your very standoffish when interacting in these conversations. You seem like a very knowledgeable person, so be a pillar of this community(which is obvious you can be)without all the sideshow.

1 Like

Ok enough. Leave the drama at home. Focus on the topic at hand. If you want to call each other out use the PM system get each other’s numbers and make a phone call using freepbx and asterisk