PJSIP Gigaset N510 IP Pro issues

Hello again!

I need your friendly help: Currently, I’m switching my endpoints from CHAN_SIP to CHAN_PJSIP. That all works quite well, but there are some issues with my Gigaset N510 IP DECT device.

After switching to PJSIP, the auto-answer function doesn’t work anymore. There seems to be some kind of auth problem, because the logfile shows
res_pjsip_outbound_authenticator_digest.c: Endpoint: '901': Unable to create request with auth. No auth credentials for realm(s) 'XXX' in challenge.
The endpoint is a DECT Phone registered to the N510 IP
The connection is terminated after that. There is no ringing on the phone.

The “XXX” stands for a “domain name”, which has to be entered in the N510 IP web config for each account / extension. It is a mandatory field, but there is no relevance to it. So, when using CHAN_SIP, I could have written mickey.mouse in there and everything would have worked fine. Of course I’ve tried many things, as soon as I found that log entry above - none was working.

Maybe, my problem has something to do with the problem discribed here? SIP Notify unauthorized outbound_auth

Please, do you have any ideas? Thanks!

Got it working…

It actually was a problem with sip_notify.

I solved it by adding

> [901](+)
> outbound_auth=901-auth

to pjsip.endpoint_custom_post.conf.

Is there a possibility, that Asterisk or FreePBX solves this for all users in future releases?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.