For the first error have you checked out that the cipher suites your image supports are compatible with the cipher suites your phones support?
The second error seems to be a problem with the certificate chain. Is the file with the certificate chain actually located under this path /etc/asterisk/keys/my.pem?
Can the system access this file? Otherwise change it with chown.
I removed the new certificate and put the old one and I still having the same issue.
After removing the old certificate, then I had to select the new certificate in the Asterisk SIP Settings. l still have SSL routines-ssl3_get_client_hello-no shared cipher but I also have SSL routines-SSL3_GET_RECORD-wrong version number
In the SSL Method section I tried all options. I made no changes to the endpoint
My understanding that he changed it from TLS to UDP becuse he is having hard time making TLS working. I did the same all non working TLS are now on UDP. I have one extension / endpoint on TLS for testing
Like I said, my issue has none of the symptoms you are experiencing. I found my issue, its a Digium D65 issue… I created another Extension, set it up in EPM Extension Mapping with a S705 this time… Works perfect. Definitely somethign with the Digium D65…
Thank you @hgaibor and @defcomllc . I did also experience the same thing. I believe the setting may have changed when I replaced my old certificate. I made so many trouble shooting and was not sure what worked but now my phones have been working with tlsv1_2