Phone Apps version stuck

My FreePBX install is on the latest version of 16. I have performed all system updates and module updates. The Phone Apps module installed version is 16.0.18.35. I have a security warning that I need to install version 16.0.19. I cannot upgrade to suggested version because it says I have the same version installed as is available online. My only option is to force download & install 16.0.18.35.
I have attempted suggestions found on another post labeled ‘Restapps not installed but critical security warning to update on dashboard’ with no success.

Anybody have an idea what I can do to fix this?

fwconsole ma downloadinstall restapps --tag 16.0.19

Hi! Thanks for your reply. I tried as suggested.
Here’s my output:

fwconsole ma downloadinstall restapps --tag 16.0.19
No repos specified, using: [standard,commercial,extended,unsupported] from last GUI settings

Unable to update module restapps - 16.0.19, it does not exist:
Updating Hooks…Done
Chowning directories…Done

The current published version is 16.0.24.2. If it’s not available for you, perhaps you have the paid version of endpoint/restapps and if so, your maintenance period may have expired
https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FPAS/How+to+Renew+FreePBX+Commercial+Modules+Maintenance

Hi Lorne,
I hadn’t considered that, and I did check the activation page. It appears that update support ended a few months back.

Thanks for helping me find the answer!

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.