Hoping to get some help from the community regarding FreePBX IVR matrix configuration.
I’ve got a brand-new setup. We need calls to work in the following order:
- Call comes in and rings 4-5 seconds.
- Announcement plays that informs caller of what options to choose 1 through 3. We need to return on the announcement if they didn’t make a choice.
- If they selected #1 it plays greeting info audio, during which they will be invited to press #2 to leave their info for reservation. Same, we need to return on announcement of they didn’t make a choice.
- If they pressed #2 it rings to 2 extensions and another audio announcement comes on that asks caller to leave their info AND it must offer one of the extension voicemails.
- If they pressed #3 same thing must happen as #2 - reservation, it must offer voicemail boxes of the 2 extensions.
Now, I’ve got it working with exception of when caller hears first announcement, they cannot select nether of the 3 options, it plays until the end, then they can select.
Also, when caller selects #2 it doesn’t offer to leave voicemail.
Here I attached logical diagram of how things are setup now. Please let me know whether all this possible.
Sorry, bit new to VoIP and FreePBX, so many thanks in advance!