Multicast freePBX features

I need to program additional features that allows creating different multicast channels with the following characteristics:

1. Distribute functional music to all or a group of extensions registered in the telephone exchange. Source: any online streaming address according to the limitations of the case.

2. Make a call or paging call to all or a group of extensions registered in the telephone exchange.
    It should interrupt the music mentioned above.

3. Call an extension “X” and shoot or send prerecorded messages to all or a group of extensions registered in the telephone exchange. Source: Audio files in wav or Mp3 format.
    It must interrupt everything mentioned above.

Removed redundant answer.

Submit feature requests at https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/SUP/How+to+open+a+feature+request

I just saw that you posted this same request at least three times on the forum. Please do not spam like that and waste everyone’s time. I answered your question the same way others did, not realizing it had already been answered.

ref:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.