Module Damage in FreePbx 14 Version Upgraded FreePbx 15 Test Version

Hello:

When I downloaded and upgraded the FreePbx15 beta version, there was no problem. When I clicked on the 14-15 upgrade tool, there was a security warning.as shown in the figure:

Queue breakage occurs when updating the module, as shown in the figure:
Thank you for your help.

Can you please expand the error details

Also queuestats is simply not installed.

Because my queue and queuing station were damaged, I failed to install the queue and reported an error. Then I unloaded the queue and queuing station modules, a total of three modules.

Where can I download queue and queue station modules?

Now I update the configuration and report an error, as shown in the figure:
Unable to continue. Error with the templating engine: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array:: in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/utility.functions.php on line 207 #0 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Less.class.php(209): die_freepbx(‘Error with the …’) #1 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Less.class.php(94): FreePBX\Less->getCachedFile(’/var/www/html/a…’, ‘/admin/assets/p…’, Array) #2 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(172): FreePBX\Less->generateModuleStyles(‘printextensions’) #3 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(550): connectdirs->generate_less(‘printextensions’) #4 {main}

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.