Listening to outgoing calls via webinterface or UCP. Preferable all recordings in 1 overview

Running Freepbx, Asterisk Version: 15.2.2

Everything is operational and working fine. Recording is configured for all in & out calls. This works without an issue.

Via UCP I only see the incoming calls which is not “all”. Is this possible in the UCP ?
Currently I have to go to the directory where these eg outgoing call are stored, download the recording and than play…

Is there a (future) solution for this via the regular web interface or UCP of FreePBX ?

Thanks in advance for any help

The commercial paid module, Call Recording Reports gives all recordings in a single view by date. Also allows you to manage backups.
https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FPG/Call+Recording+Reports

Thanks for your help. Checked this module out but I don’t see much more functionality than my current Windows WinSCP tool (which is not intergrated of course). Checking the video, I’m not 100% that it also incorporates outgoing calls and voicemails…

In case there are module designers reading this post… functionality as:

• save all type of calls with a reference to a number or sip-address per date/time/type
  • Export all all type of calls with a reference to a number or sip-address per date/time/type
  • Archiving in this reference

Used for:

• customer/vendor archives
  • cleaning/archving irrelevant registration
  • legal archiving

More help is welkom :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.