Inbound DID Route not Routing

Hello,

I thought I was having an issue with my VOIP provider on incoming calls but I think I have traced the error to my Asterisk Server.

I have a any DID, any CID inbound route setup. This works fine. When I create another route to map a DID to an extension it doesn’t work. All calls are being routed through the any/any route. If I delete the any/any then i get a this number is not in service.

Any ideas?

Thanks for the help,
Seth

Log into the ASterisk Console by ssh’ing into your server and run the asterisk -r command. This will initiate the asterisk console. Once you done this, then dial your DID and look for the log output and paste it back in.

I have the same four digits on both number blocks. ie: 5551000 and 6661000 route to ‘1000’

How do I get it to send 5 digits instead of 4? Is that the PRI, trunk or the IAX?

Your provider is who you should contact.
I tend to have them push the full 10 digits myself.

I just got a second number block, ie: old #'s 5551000 to 5555000 and new #'s 6661000 to 6665000 for inbound DID numbers. I call a new phone # and it routes fine, but the system isn’t reading it correctly and sending it to the catch all. Here is the incoming call log.

[Oct 19 19:00:10] VERBOSE[16161] logger.c: – Accepting call from ‘5555555555’ to ‘7200’ on channel 0/1, span 1
[Oct 19 19:00:10] VERBOSE[17169] logger.c: – Executing [7200@from-pstn:1] NoOp(“Zap/1-1”, “Catch-All DID Match - Found 7200 - You probably want a DID for this.”) in new stack

First. I have the new number added to theinbound routes, but it looks like it isn’t sending anything but the last 4 digits of the number. ie: 7200 instead of 5557200. I looked in trunks, but using a zap trunk there isn’t an incoming config. Where would I do this?

If it’s a PRI and in the from-trunk context then the inbound route module will work. If they are sending you only four digits make your routes four digits.