I need help, to change backend code

Greetings All…

1. e[0Ke[1;30m    -- e[0m<SIP/d> Playing 'queue-thereare.ulaw' (language 'en')
2. e[0Ke[1;30m    -- e[0m<SIP/> Playing 'digits/2.ulaw' (language 'en')
3. e[0Ke[1;30m    -- e[0m<SIP/> Playing 'queue-callswaiting.ulaw' (language 'en')
e[0Ke[1;30m    -- e[0mTold SIP/in 002 their queue position (which was 1)
4. e[1;30m    -- e[0m<SIP/> Playing 'queue-thankyou.ulaw' (language 'en')

I want to change this hierarchy in Backend code, if it is possible and is not belong to other config.

instead of 1,2,3 lines, leave just 1 line which will be full voice (You are Second in a row, You are Third etc…).

Now it is 1. YOU ARE IN QUEUE ---->> 2. digits/2.ulaw ----> 3. ‘queue-callswaiting.ulaw’ — > 4. thank you.

Please give me some advice.

Thanks a lot.

The basic syntax is hard coded in Asterisk. You would need to modify its source code and recompile, which is really beyond the scope of this forum, although it would be a relatively simple change as there are no, messy, real time considerations.

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

I guess that is what I need. I am not asking you Code.
Can you tell me the right way, to edit “app_queue.c” ?
However I cannot find source files on my Server.

That depends on how you obtained the binaries for Asterisk, in the first place.

Generally you would compile the whole of Asterisk, not just the one file.

A typical process is given in Installing FreePBX 15 on Debian 9.6 - FreePBX OpenSource Project - Documentation although you shouldn’t need to rebuild DAHDI and libpri. The “make config” and ldconfig steps for Asterisk may also not be needed, as the original installation should have handled these.

Your OS may differ, and I haven’t checked this documentation in detail.

Provided you match versions and configurations accurately, it is theoretically possible to build just app_queue.so, and manually install that.

What can we do. I should arrange Sound as System prompts.

Ok then. Thank you for your time.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.