Howto setup inbound call for freephoneline.ca

I successed to setup freephoneline outbound call but I am having a problem to recive inbound call.

I am wondering if anyone success to setup the inbound call for freephoneline.ca?

Can you share the Incoming Setting on your SIP trunk?

I am doing something like this on my Incoming Setting but it doesn’t work:-

type=friend
context=from-trunk
username=1778xxxxxxx
fromuser=1778xxxxxxx
secret=password
host=voip.freephoneline.ca
insecure=port,invite
nat=yes
qualify=no

Also, check that port forwarding to your ATA is turned on, I had this exact same problem and it completely solved it.

This is what I got from freephoneline.ca:

This issue is most often caused when the SIP device or your network is notallowing the calls to translate properly. Currently there is no deviceregistered on your account so if it is plugged in, the ports our service usesmay be blocked. There are specific ports that our service uses, which iffiltered or blocked may be causing the issue receiving calls. These ports are:UDP 5060-6061, UDP 10000-20000. Please forward these ports on your router tothe Dlink ATA. If you require assistance with this, please contact your routermanufacturer."

Could anyone share or help me to config freephoneline with freepbx? I can receive incoming calls, but can’t call out. Thank you.

PEER Details:

nat=yes
username=1705XXXXXXX
secret=eXXXXXX
type=user
dtmfmode=RFC2833

USER Content: inbound

username=1705XXXXXXX
secret=eXXXXXX
nat=auto
type=peer
insecure=very
fromdomain=voip.freephoneline.ca
disallow=all
context=from-trunk
allow=g729&ulaw

Make sure other sip settings is set to useragent=Mozilla.

Hope this works. it works for me.

Many thanks. I’ll try IT soon.

Have a nice day.

Peer Details
username=1your phone number
secret=password from freephoneline config file
type=friend
disallow=all
allow=gsm&ulaw
canreinvite=yes
qualify=no
insecure=very

User details
username=1your phone number
secret=password from freephoneline config file
type=friend
disallow=all
allow=gsm&ulaw
canreinvite=yes
qualify=no
insecure=very

This works and if you are still having problems make sure you have the following under sip settings

Bind address = 0.0.0.0
Bind port = 5060
Allow sip guest = yes
Allow server lookup = yes
Other sip settings : useragent = Mozilla

Let me know if this work cause it works for me.

Thank you very much. I’ll try this afternoon when back home. Please pardon me for my ignorance, could you too tell me the dial plan settings for FPL? Thanks.

I have an SPA2102. Make sure you have G729a as your prefer codec. For some reason, the only way to get audio in and out was by using “RTP-Start-Loopback Codec: G729a” In my SPA2102, this was in the SIP tab.
I’m also using stunt enable “stun01.sipphone.com:3478”. I can even send faxes on the first try with no issues.

Is the above settings in the peer section or user context. I have managed to get my system to work but for some reason the outgoing calls just have one way audio. i.e I can hear them but they can’t hear me. Can anyone help please.

Are you using ATA’s or sip software (X-lite etc). My sip software based phones work fine for incoming and outgoing. But when I configured the linksys pap2t ATA with no dial plan. When I call a number the phone does ring on the other side but no indication on the calling side that the phone is ringing. Do yuo have this problem ?

Assuming you purchased your config file…

context=from-trunk
qualify=yes
username=1613XXXXXXX
secret=MySecretPass
type=friend
insecure=invite

and a register string of:
1613XXXXXXX:[email protected]/1613XXXXXXX

This works flawless for me, even with the server issues they’ve had the past few weeks my trunk has been almost flawless.

Thank you. Have you managed to setup IVR.

I send the incall to a Ring Group. I should also mention, I’m on Elastix, but that shouldn’t matter.

Ring group I would assume that all extensions in that group would ring. I want to try and setup the incoming caller to be able to select an extension. Any suggestions ?

I would just get incoming calls working first, then you can set up your IVR and send callers to it. I have never set up the IVR, so I would have to teach it to myself first.

Thank you. I managed to get incoming calls. Groups is a good way to go for the start. I want to try and setup IVR because I would like to use remote extensions so I could set it up for family around the world.

Thank you again though.

If you do figure it out please post it here. I am stuck at the same point. Thanks.

Could anyone share or help me to configure freephoneline with freepbx? I can receive incoming calls, but can’t call out. when i call out after three ring my call give me busy sound and on the other hand i didn’t receive any ring i try everything which mention above but nothing work, i’m using Linksys PAP2T ATA for the call and have a Dlink DIR-655 Router. i try everything. Thank you.

Hi,

did somebody succeed with freephoneline on a mobile android phone?

Regards,
vph

I know it’s a old post but… Did anyone have a good result ? with Freepbx and Freephoneline?
because I can make call but incoming call didn’t work …
I try a lot of configuration and I’m always at same point… No incoming call
Did anyone can share is config?
my pbx was backward a dir-632
the port 5061-6061 and 10000 to 20000 was redirect on my freepbx
my last config was this :

trunk name:2-Fpl_peer
cid option :allow any CID
maxx channel : 1

PEER Details:
username=14XXXXXXXXX
fromuser=14XXXXXXXXX