How To add the Google Contacts lookup to the CID Superfecta
This looks really complicated, but it is not - I was really confused by the number of boxes and what to fill in, and then how to get that information from Google - in fact you do not need any of that!
Note: If you have messed around and changed the Client ID and Client Secret; then reset them as follows:
- Client_ID = 548592751709-18v02det8n197dq7c2n3i05m0mqbl84a.apps.googleusercontent.com
- Client_Secret = Xjoudw6lWCg2L4XARjZueGLR
Process as follows:
- Enter your normal Google ID @gmail.com ** That’s it – do not enter anything else!!! **
- Hit [Save]
- Now go to the top of the schema screen and click on [Debug/Test Run Scheme]
- Enter a phone number in your Google contacts
- Scroll through the debug output: You will get and error for Google, but also a link to click to authorise
- Follow the standard Google prompts [for OAUTH] to authroise access to your contacts.
- Finally you will get to “Sign In” and “Please copy this code, switch to your application and paste it there:”
- Copy this code (use the copy Icon if one is presented).
- Go back to configure Google Contacts in FreePBX – paste this Code into the “Google Code” box
- Hit [Save]
- Now run debug again and it should work fine!