Fwconsole not working

Running Freepbx Distro rls 14 and noticed that the Intrusion Detection was not running, which I think happened after an update. I had been running Edge modules as I had run into this I think a couple of weeks ago.

No new updates were available so thought maybe I’d try to go back off of the edge track, but somewhere I think I damaged something.

I cant access the web gui any more, just shows a blank page.

Anything I try with fwconsole spits out the following…

#fwconsole ma upgradeall
PHP Warning: require(/var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/composer/platform_check.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 25
PHP Stack trace:
PHP 1. {main}() /var/lib/asterisk/bin/fwconsole:0
PHP 2. include_once() /var/lib/asterisk/bin/fwconsole:12
PHP 3. require_once() /etc/freepbx.conf:11
PHP 4. include() /var/www/html/admin/bootstrap.php:107
PHP 5. ComposerAutoloaderInitpbxframework::getLoader() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/autoload.php:7
PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/composer/platform_check.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 25
PHP Stack trace:
PHP 5. ComposerAutoloaderInitpbxframework::getLoader() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/autoload.php:7

A reboot didnt help, and after the reboot I had to manually start asterisk

Havent really been able to find anything similar in any searches.

Please update to the latest framework v14.0.16.13. Thanks

Thanks for the reply Kapil.

I am not able to update - when I enter fwconsole ma upgradeall, I get the error message, and I the GUI is just a blank page. The fwconsole command doesnt work at all it seems

fwconsole ma downloadinstall framework --tag=14.0.16.13

When I try this…

]# fwconsole ma downloadinstall framework --tag=14.0.16.13
PHP Warning: require(/var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/composer/platform_check.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 25
PHP Stack trace:
PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/composer/platform_check.php’ (include_path=‘.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 25
PHP Stack trace:

Is it possible to grab the Framework module from another Freepbx install? Or is this going to create more issues?

fwconsole ma downloadinstall framework --tag=14.0.16.13

No repos specified, using: [standard] from last GUI settings

Starting module download from https://mirror.freepbx.org/modules/packages/framework/framework-14.0.16.13.tgz.gpg
Processing  
Downloading…
13158788/13158788 [============================] 100%
Finished downloading
Extracting…Done
Module https://mirror.freepbx.org/modules/packages/framework/framework-14.0.16.13.tgz.gpg successfully downloaded
Updating tables admin, ampusers, cronmanager, featurecodes, freepbx_log, freepbx_settings, globals, module_xml, modules, notifications, cron_jobs…Done
installing files to /var/www/html…done
installing files to /var/lib/asterisk/bin…done
installing files to /usr/share/asterisk/agi-bin…done
Checking for upgrades…
No further upgrades necessary
framework file install done, removing packages from module
file/directory: /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/amp_conf removed successfully
file/directory: /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/upgrades removed successfully
file/directory: /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/start_asterisk removed successfully
file/directory: /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/install removed successfully
file/directory: /var/www/html/admin/modules/framework/installlib removed successfully
Compressing Framework CSS…Done
Setting Framework Version…Done
Running SQL cleanup…Done
Building Packaged Scripts…Done
Refreshing GPG Keys…Done
Generating CSS…Done
Module framework version 14.0.16.13 successfully installed
Updating Hooks…Done
Chowning directories…
In Encoding.php line 196:

Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated

Can I download the framework module by this …
wget https://mirror.freepbx.org/modules/packages/framework/framework-14.0.16.13.tgz.gpg

and then install it?

If that’s safe, what directory would I download it to, how would I unpack it, and get it to apply?

Hi @gw22,

Can you please run the below command and then try to upgrade the framework module to 14.0.16.13.

touch /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/composer/platform_check.php
fwconsole ma downloadinstall framework --tag 14.0.16.13
fwconsole r
3 Likes

Brilliant!!!

Thank you, this worked!

Fixed my issue! Thanks pramarajan!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.