It’s hard trying to find a solution that works these days 3CX is no better actually. I’m leaning towards 3CX at this point since limited their features, at least the chats don’t disappear when the start needs to restart.
Here are a few problems using Zulu out of the box:
- Zulu Client: v3.3.0+67 © Sangoma
- Zulu Mobile Client: v220.127.116.111 © Sangoma
- Zulu Server: 18.104.22.168 © Sangoma
- PBX: v22.214.171.124 © Sangoma
Chat disappears when Zulu server is reset (I checked and also removed from the chats list in Admin CP)Restart != Reset
- Can not rename chatroom if name includes capital letters or spaces
Group chats started on desktop can not see on mobileLinked to below group chats
- Mobile android app does not have group chat support??
- On windows, clicking the conference call button displays message ‘starting conference call’ but I can not cancel it, and it does not start anything
- Call log is inside the chat tab?!
Zulu call out can not send audio, only hear audioadded stun
Windows can not call out, if I hit the call button, it beeps and doesn’t even say call ended, just goes back to before I started dialingZulu not detecting audio devices. There is no error saying “no audio device found”
- [New] Zulu not detecting audio devices
Can anyone shed some light on these issues? I’m completely sold and ready to scream ‘take my money’ based on the solid concept. If only everything worked as promised. For me, Zulu is non-functional. Not even partially functional.