Completely new mobile integration for FreePBX. A call to support from the community

If only something like this existed a year ago, I wouldn’t have had to setup the whole company with 3CX… Tried Zulu, and pulled my hair out. Support might as well have had been non existent. I mean if Zulu kept all of it’s promises, sure, but most of the functions never worked out of the box, and some never worked at all for all computers/phones. Inconsistency in bugs is an admin’s major pain.

@arroinie Your app needs BLF and Parking. Address the fact that people setting up for organizations will be afraid your app will be bye bye in 2 years leaving us high and dry with need to swap to something that frankly shouldn’t be so expensive for the features it provides (Like Zulu).

Zulu should be more open to criticism and competition. I understand Sangoma is a for profit and it owns this forum promoting competition is the only way the platform as a whole will move forward.

eg. just read through my previous issues thread (Yes i found more issues later, but gave up on Zulu)
They closed my post rightly after a while because of non-activity and not the reason they stated. They failed to understand at all that not all issues where addressed! The solution, I did not tick/select, was wrongly chosen by them, and it was not a solution for the OP, but a solution to a question from another user. Just reading for 30 seconds would have confirmed that. What complete rubbish.