FreePBX trunks with Thinq - Anyone have experience?

Ok… that’s helpful… so i’m getting this – Dial(“PJSIP/101-0000000f”, "PJSIP/3212083130@THINQ-PJSIP

Instead of what I need – Dial(“PJSIP/101-0000000e”, "SIP/[email protected]

So looks like I might need to change the name of the trunk from THINQ-PJSIP to a.lcr.thinq.com and test again…

possibly onto something… although not quite on the money yet… changing the trunk name now I get this

Dial("PJSIP/101-00000013", "PJSIP/[email protected],300,Tb(func-apply-sipheaders^s^1,(2))")

but I need this

Dial("PJSIP/101-00000011", "SIP/[email protected],300,T")

Specifying “SIP/” in the dial string means use chan_sip. “PJSIP/” in front means use chan_pjsip. The name of the endpoint is also something that is not used externally or communicated in the SIP signaling. It has no bearing on the INVITE that is sent, except used as a mechanism to look up the configured address information to use.

sngrep makes seeing the signalling pretty simple: Virtuous Signalling

Ok I have to admit that’s a really cool tool… I gave that sngrep a spin and not sure if I understand correctly… but it seems like my from: sip:[email protected] and to: sip:[email protected]

seem to be going to the same IP for some reason… the one where the actual phone is coming from… so my extension 101 is trying to dial my phone number 321xxxxxxx back on itself…

Not sure what to make of this…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.