FreePBX 40 initial setup issue

Hello,

We just received a FreePBX 40 and 8 Sangoma phones. This morning I have been trying to configure the unit per the documentation. Unfortunately the machine seems to be having some issues. When I first setup the machine and started to configure it I immediately got a userman error, couldn’t move within the software without getting several access errors.

Thinking I do something incorrect, I reinstalled the software via the usb key per the instructions on the FreePBX wiki. Again, the same errors came back. It seems like the MySQL database is not working correctly. I have tried several times to update the system via the console with no luck.

Here is the error I get with trying to Apply Config:
Exception: Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Userman’A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. When I try to update the User Management module I get errors indicating that the SQL isn’t working such as
:: found: 1146 Table ‘asterisk.userman_directories’ doesn’t exist/var/www/html/admin/modules/userman/Userman.class.pp

I am very unhappy with the fact I can’t even get the initial setup done without and error.

The system is currently:
FreePBX 13.0.194.2
PBX Firmware:10.13.66-16
PBX Service Pack:1.0.0.0
Asterisk 13.11.2

I love some insight on how to get past this.

Thank you,
Bobby

Hmm… I was able to find this command: fwconsole ma upgrade userman --edge

It did the trick for repairing the User Management Module. I think I’m back in business.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.