FreePBX 2.10 - extensions_custom.conf

Afternoon,

Moving a box to FreePBX 2.10 and Asterisk 1.8.13 with PBXinaFalsh Purple.  

One Issue I have is that on the old box I have a context in extensions_custom.conf that is a call to an AGI :exten => _269[78],1,AGI(agi:...)

I don't see where or how I get this into FreePBX so I can map an incoming route to it in 2.10.  What am I missing.  

Thanks in advance, 

if you’re trying to map an incoming route to that location, then you would use the Custom Destinations module to define the destination so that it comes up as a destination you are able to choose.

if you’re trying to map an incoming route to that location, then you would use the Custom Destinations module to define the destination so that it comes up as a destination you are able to choose.

Thank You !

One more question – What happened to NOW in the Backup Schedule ?

How do I force a backup before powering down a system ?

======

Pull up the profile and then click on the run now at the bottom.

I think he is referring to the new backup module in 2.10. There is no selection for “NOW” when you are creating a backup like there was in 2.9.

Yep –

I am trying to do a back up of a new build / disk before I pull the drive from my system here in the office and move it to another system in the Colo.

I can Do Hourly, to Annually and there is a new Option (At least to me Reboot) but no “Now” …

Again, create the backup then pull the backup up to view the settings. At the bottom will be a run now button.

Maybe that is clearer.

I see it now. At the bottom of the page are 3 buttons

|Save|and Run|Delete

hit the “and Run” button.

This is different that it was in 2.9

@ SkykingOH

Much clearer -- Since I had not actually saved it, not finding the option I was used to using. I did not see the buttons. 

Thanks --